Chapter 83

Y/N sat in silence until something came across his mind.

"Wait, then why did you make excuses to study and put so much emphasis on your attendance then?"

"Because I need time to myself. If I make it look like I actually care about school, then Eunbi noona will have no choice but to respect that."

"But from their calm reactions to those topics earlier, it seems like they know you're extremely smart."

"They're just under the impression that I do a lot of studying in my free time."

"Yeesh... How high is your IQ? Like ten thousand?"

"You can't go beyond two hundred Hyung."

"Why?"

"Because measuring past two hundred is extremely difficult. With how the math works, when you measure an IQ score of around one forty-five, you're measuring about point one percent of the population. Continuing on with one sixty, you're dealing with around one in three hundred thousand. One hundred seventy-five is one in three million, and two hundred is one in one hundred billion. Are you seeing the problem here?"

"So you're just sitting at two hundred?"

"Technically yes. I'll basically just sit at whatever the highest quotient is because if they try to measure my intelligence quotient, they would have to add quantities of questions that would cause me to be there for days, weeks, months, or even years. If they tried to be thorough enough, it would literally be impossible for them to measure my IQ"

"Are you limited to that? Or are you able to think beyond."

"I'm not limited at all. I just sit at 200 because we're talking about intelligence quotients here."

"Have you taken an IQ test before?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Why would I? I'm the smartest person in existence. I don't need some test to validate my intellect. The only person who will beat me in intelligence is the me of tomorrow."

"So when you're around people do you just nerf yourself so that you can fit in?"

"Yeah. If you want to think of it like this, I can manipulate my intelligence. If I wanted to, I could dumb myself down by taking some of my intelligence and storing it somewhere else. That is how I am right now, and how I usually live."

"When do you ever regain your intelligence?"

"I don't know, when I need to make a really tough decision, or plan out the course of an event."

"Plan out the course of an event?"

"If I want to ensure that the girls have a safe flight, or travel anywhere safely, then I take a portion of my intelligence so that I sit around one seventy IQ, look into the future and plan."

"How does your prescience work?"

"We sit on one timeline. Contrary to many theories, there aren't multiple timelines in one plane of existence, but there are many instances of existence."

"So like a multiverse?"

"Yes."

"When I look into the future, I can observe what happens in our timeline like a video. If I choose to, I can scroll forward, or I can scroll backward to anywhere, at any point in time."

"So when you alter the events of time..."

"The sequence of events that is our entire timeline makes minor adjustments to accommodate it."