Chapter 191

After wandering around the hall, Y/N found his dorm. Y/N inserted his keys, smiling as he unlocked his door.

This is a feeling I didn't think I'd miss.

As he opened his door, Y/N's eyes widened.

"Woah..."

As he closed the door, the man took his shoes off, walking up the single step that separated the entrance of the dorm from its interior.

After a few steps, to his left was a small open kitchen. In front of him was a room separated by both carpet and wooden floors. Atop the wooden section that spread all throughout the dorm was a dining table. 

On the other side of the separation, and on top of the carpet flooring was a couch, a coffee table, and a television stand with its own TV on top of it. Occupying the opposing wall hung curtains that hid a window which led out to a relatively low view of the city.

"Damn. It would be cool to see what the view looks like from the girls' dorms... I guess I can't complain because I'll be seeing the view from the top relatively soon."

Y/N walked into his room, eyeing the interior.

So the bathroom is connected to the room. This room is a little more spacious than I expected it to be for one person.

Y/N unpacked his belongings, placing his clothes in their respective places, placing his skincare and hygiene products on the bathroom counter.

Now that I think about it...

Y/N walked to the kitchen opening the cupboards.

There's kitchenware here... They must have spent a lot of money on this.

Y/N checked the fridge, finding it empty.

Ah... I didn't expect anything to be here. It's good that I checked though. It tells me to go buy groceries. I should go check out the food court though. I'll do that with the others.

Y/N pulled his phone out of his pocket.

JiU

:Me
I'm heading over

JiU: 
K

Y/N pursed his lips.

Really... Just 'K?'

Shrugging off the lazy text, Y/N exited his dorm, locking it before entering the elevator. As he stepped inside, a familiar face caused Y/N to freeze in place.

"Hello," The person greeted, "Are you going up? Or down?

"Uh... Up."

"Okay. Which floor?"

"The top one..."

"Oh, you're a manager, right? You just came from the manager floor."

"Y-Yes..."

"I assume you're a manager for a soloist?"

"I am..."

"Okay, to the top floor we go, then."

Y/N nervously stood on the other side of the elevator, bashing himself for his awkwardness.

"Who do you manage? If you don't mind me asking."

"Uh... A rookie named JiU."

"Oh? She's my neighbor."

"She is? How did you know?"