Chapter 69

A/N: Nice

A few hours later, Y/N and Chaewon got up to start cooking.

"Where's Hyewon ah?"

"Probably playing on her computer."

"Wow, she plays a lot more than I thought she would."

"Well, since she couldn't go very far from you, she would just play on her phone or on her console. But since you guys aren't restricted to being in the same room now, she's been able to go back to her computer once more."

"I see. Oh right, we're making burgers today, correct?."

"Yeah, it can't be that hard right?"

"It shouldn't be."

After some trials, Y/N got the hang of making the patties while Chaewon was standing at the stove.

"Chaewon ah how are the onions looking?"

"Still a little white."

"Alright, by the time we finish cooking these patties they should be done caramelizing. Can you slice up the tomatoes and prepare the lettuce as well?"

"Yeah."

"We have cheese right?"

"Yep."

"'Kay."

Y/N put some oil in a cast iron skillet and let it heat up. Once it reached the right temperature, he placed the patties face down away from him. As the patties cooked, Y/N occasionally glanced at Chaewon.

Chaewon smiled, "What's up?"

"Hm?"

"You keep glancing at me."

"Just making sure you're still there."

Chaewon giggled, "I couldn't leave even if I wanted to."

"Who knows, what if one of the tie's gimmicks was that you suddenly disappeared?"

"Then I'd make sure you know that I disappeared."

"Alright. How close are the onions?"

"They look like they're on track to being done."

"Sounds good. Let's go grab the cheese and buns."

"Okay."

Once the two finished cooking, Y/N and Chaewon went around the rooms letting everyone know that the food was ready. As the members started funneling into the living room, Y/N noticed that the three who were temporarily absent that morning were also currently absent.

"Where are the other three?"

"Wonyoung's probably still asleep." Eunbi responded, "Give them some time. Tomi will probably pull the two out of bed."

"Alright."

Not too long after the group started eating, the other three emerged out of the hallway.

Ji Hoon scratched his head, "Sorry guys, Wonyoung ah wouldn't get up."

"Called it." Eunbi said under her breath.

The three grabbed their food and sat down.

Chaewon set her burger down, "Ji Hoon ah."

Ji Hoon took a bite of his burger and looked at the radish, "Hm?"

"Is it possible for you to extend our tie?"

"Of course."

"Can you extend it long enough so that we can film and perform?"