Chapter 24

The two present gasped at the explanation Y/N gave them.

"Those two did it?" Chaeyeon looked away in disgust.

"The chocolate had alcohol in it?!" Minju asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. At least, that's what Wonyoung said before she went to her room."

Minju looked Chaeyeon.

"What are we going to tell Yujin?"

"Yujin?" Y/N inquired.

"Don't worry about it."

Not too long after the three finished their conversation, Hyewon walked into the living room holding her head.

Chaeyeon turned her head, "Hey there sleepy head. There's some soup in the pot waiting for you."

"Thanks."

"So what are we doing for Wonyoung's birthday?"

"Nothing." Hyewon responded.

"Then why did you say we needed to be up at a reasonable time?"

"So you would sleep."

"Ya you were the one that-"

"Shut it."

"Wow. Hyewon's fiesty today." Minju commented.

"I'm still surprised that you guys aren't doing anything for Wonyoung's birthday."

"She asked us to let her spend today with Ji Hoon. So, she proposed that we count last night's celebration as a celebration for her birthday as well, and told us to just say happy birthday today." Chaeyeon replied.

"I see. When is she going to get up? Those two were up really late last night."

"I'm not sure. There isn't a specific time that she has to be awake today as we have today off."

Hyewon joked, "She might not even be able to leave the room anyway."

Chaeyeon choked on her coffee.

"Ya, let's not talk about that." Chaeyeon scolded.

"Why? This is a big milestone for Wonyoung ah." Hyewon asked.

"We don't even know if Ji Hoon ah wanted it as he was drunk."

"I think I remember telling her not to make any moves on him." Y/N commented.

"I'm pretty sure it was him making moves on her." Hyewon continued, "He's always the dominant one, so if Wonyoung ah made any moves that he didn't want, he'd shoot them down instantly."

"Oppa?"

Everyone's eyes darted towards the door.

"You scared us Wonyoung ah, Ji Hoon left not too long ago to go to school." Chaeyeon said to the sleepy makane.

"Already?"

"Yes."

"I wish he didn't go..."

"Why?"

"Neither of us slept. We've been awake the entire time."

"What?!"

Chaeyeon looked at Eunbi who was silently sitting in the corner sipping her Sprite.

"We let Ji Hoon ah go to school with zero hours of sleep AND a hangover?!"

"I guess so. Should we text Tomi to bring him back? There's no point in him going to school if he's just going to pass out."