Chapter 33

Y/N called the other members to dinner, resuming the normal activities of the group. As usual Hyewon finishes first and sits at the table waiting for Y/N to finish his food. Minju and Hitomi finish, cleaning their plates and heading off to their rooms. Eunbi was about to go to her's when Y/N asked her to stay for the conversation that would occur after. Wonyoung, less energetic than she usually is, cleans her plate and walks to her room.

Y/N looked at the leader, "Are Wonyoung and Minju ssi okay? They haven't seemed like themselves lately."

"I noticed, but Tomi told me she planned on getting Ji Hoon over so that just solves the two problems."

"They'll go to him for help?"

"No, I just assume he's the center of Wonyoung's problem as he's all she worries about, and then Minju's will also be fixed by his presence."

"You just seem to rely on Ji Hoon a lot."

"He's our get out of jail free card."

"You sound like you're just using him."

"We're not. We still bring genuine human interaction. However, whenever he's over, all our problems just seem to fix themselves."

"I feel like at that point he might be the source of all of your problems."

"Maybe. So what did I need to be here for?"

"Chaeyeon ssi and I were talking about the possible origin of Hyewon and I's tie."

Chaeyeon stepped in, "We have come to the conclusion that the tie that I've been told about and the tie that binds Hyewon unnie and Ji Hoon ssi are very similar. Eunbi unnie have you heard of the classic children's fairytale about the couple who were cursed to be connected throughout all of their lives?"

Eunbi shook her head.

"Really?! Anyway, I told him that the tie can be broken, it's just that the means of breaking it varies from person to person. I also said that in the pair that is tied at least one dies if they can sense too many things or something really big as it overloads their brains. What I haven't told Ji Hoon ssi over here, is that the tie is like a disease that spreads. I don't know exactly how it spreads, but according to said fairytale, anyone that comes in contact with the original two gain the tie as well."

Hyewon looked at Y/N, "That means one of us interacted with the original two?"

Y/N put his hand on his chin, "You said they were cursed to be reincarnated correct?"

"Yes."

"Do you know the specifics of their reincarnation?"

"No."

"Hmm, I'm getting a gut feeling that Ji Hoon and Wonyoung might be them then."

Eunbi looked at Y/N as if he just said something crazy, "What makes you think that?"

"Well, look at it this way. They've known each other their entire lives right? That in and of itself is incredibly rare thing to happen. On top of that, Hyewon and I believe that those two are tied as well. They can see our tie, and Wonyoung was going to say during her break down, 'I thought I sensed.' In the event those two are tied, would it not make sense that those two are the original pair? That would also explain which one of us came in contact with the original pair to gain this tie."

"That's still a big conclusion you are coming to with shaky evidence." Eunbi replied, "Ji Hoon himself said that he isn't tied with Wonyoung and he doesn't have a reason, that we know of, to lie. Not to mention, we don't know how you two were eligible to be connected to each other. For all I know you haven't even been within a twenty meter radius of Hyewon ah over here."

"You are correct. I haven't seen you guys up close until recently, along with my evidence being shaky, but we don't know much about Ji Hoon at all. To me, it seems like he purposefully hides things from you guys. Do you even know who his family is?"

"We know he and Yena are cousins." Eunbi answered.

"Do you know about his other cousins?"

"No he doesn't speak about them."

"There. That is an example of Ji Hoon hiding something from you guys."

"He doesn't explain those things because he doesn't deem it necessary." Hitomi interjected, "He is a very cynical person and prefers to not share things unless asked. A majority of times when I ask him, 'Why didn't you tell us?' his response is, 'You didn't ask.' If you ask him, he's bound to tell you the truth. No one has asked him who his cousins were as the topic of his family has always been a very sensitive one. His parents passed away when he was just fourteen. We don't even know how they passed away. Not even Wonyoung. I'm sure at this point if we asked him, he'd answer though."

Hyewon looked over at the lone bread loaf, "Tomi what are you doing out here?"

"I heard you guys talking about Ji Hoon. I'm pretty sure Wonyoung could too."

Y/N looked at his tie, "I'm still sure that Ji Hoon and Wonyoung are the couple."

Eunbi looked at Y/N, "You're still going through a lot of mental gymnastics in order to reach that conclusion."

"I know."

"So, what if they are the original two? What now?"

"I'm not sure. But if they are, then they for sure hold the key to breaking this tie right?"

"Would they even know how to?" Chaeyeon asked, "They would be reincarnates. That doesn't mean they contain the memories of their past lives."

"We don't even know if these are the same two ties."

Y/N looked back at his tie, "Well I know for sure that this thing exists, and the 'fairytales' appear to line up with this thing. It also appears to evolve."

"What do you mean?" Eunbi asked.

"Well at first, Hyewon ah and I couldn't even touch this thing, but now we can? It could be a product of Wonyoung or Ji Hoon as she just waltzed in and touched it, but all I know is after she did, we could."

"This is a lot to take in, and I still don't believe it." Eunbi commented.

Y/N raised his hand, "With this existing, I'm willing to believe anything. Even that magic exists."

"I think we should all head off to bed and thing about this. It's too late to be taking in a entire epic of information."

"Alright."

With that, everyone headed off to their own rooms to sleep.