Chapter 15

"Why do you have feelings for him?"

Wonyoung choked on her food drawing eyes from the other members out of shock at Y/N's audacity. 

"I asked him to talk to Chaeyeon about something so we have time to talk about this."

"Y/N?!" Chaewon was caught even more by surprise by Y/N's continuing display of audacity.

"It's ok Unnie, I know nothing bad will happen from this."

Everyone's eyes were directed at Wonyoung.

Hyewon leaned over and whispered, "This isn't something Wonyoung has ever talked about. She doesn't really reveal many things about her feelings towards Ji Hoon. She always just brushes our questions off and moves onto another topic."

"When we were younger, Ji Hoon was a really bright and energetic kid. He didn't really like making friends because he didn't know how to, but somehow we became friends. As we got closer, I slowly got more and more attached to him, to that point that I didn't want to make any other friends and instead wanted to spend all of my time with him. Naturally, he got more friends and I started to feel like he was going to leave me behind. That's what made me realize that I might be a little more than attached to him. Over time these feelings grew more and more. I don't know if he has ever liked me back, nor do I know if he knows that I like him, but all I know is that I'm at least content with how things are right now."

"That's good to hear." Eunbi commented.

"I'm rooting for you two." Minju added.

"Hwaiting!" Everyone said in unison.

A few minutes after they finished talking about Ji Hoon, he got back from the other dorm. The rest of dinner was peaceful with people talking in groups, and eventually leaving the table one-by-one going to their rooms leaving Eunbi, Hitomi, Y/N and Hyewon at the table. 

"I guess we don't have to make up an excuse to separate those two." Hitomi sighed in relief.

"I wasn't planning on doing it anyway." Eunbi commented

"Eh?!" Hitomi looked at her in surprise.

"Ji Hoon has always had some sort on control over Wonyoung's actions. She always listens to him, so if he told her to stop then she'd stop. Plus, he's old and mature enough to know what to do in a situation like that. Not to mention, he's able to read the atmosphere of the room well enough to the point that he'd notice her advancements quickly."

"I'm starting to actually believe that he knows that she likes him." Minju scratched her head.

"Well, we can't jump to conclusions."

"I can ask him." Y/N interrupted.

"You can what?" Eunbi asked.

"I can ask him. Since we're both guys I can probably ask him about Wonyoung. I already asked him how he feels about her and how he feels about a relationship with her, but I can directly ask him if he has feelings for her."

"He responded to those questions?"

"Yeah?"

"Wow we always thought he'd be just like Wonyoung and brush off our questions."

"You guys have never tried?"

"He's a guy, we didn't know how to ask him and what the repercussions of asking him would be."

"He also comes off as colder than Wonyoung and with those two being the same age we thought it would be just another case of Wonyoung but worse." Hitomi added.