Chapter 93

Y/N got up twenty minutes later as Eunbi made her rounds alerting everyone that they were leaving soon. The residents of dorm congregated in the living room to make sure everyone was ready before they headed out.

Wonyoung stood in front of the adult Ji Hoon, "Make sure you keep her in the same room as you, but if you are going to sleep, absolutely do not sleep in the same bed as her. I don't want to risk her suffering from SIDS. If she gets up and starts crawling away, pick her up and feed her three of the bottles in the fridge. If you notice a light, close your eyes instantly. If I find out you didn't, I'm going to poke your eyes out and snap your neck. And don't test me. Since you're a mere copy, I will actually do it. If she turns into a teenager, then just interact with her as if she was your original."

The older Ji Hoon tilted his head, "SIDS?"

"Sudden Infant Death Syndrome."

Y/N furrowed his eyebrows.

So we're just skipping over the fact that Wonyoung just gave a death threat?

Hyewon chuckled, "You sound like a mom Wonyoung ah."

"I can't risk Oppa dying again."

"Are you even sure she would die like that? She's clearly not a normal baby."

"I'm taking zero risks."

"If you say so."

The group headed out and went to complete their schedule for the day. This time, the girls were scheduled to record a video of their entire choreography.

"So what is the point of this?" Y/N asked.

"You know what we did with Secret Story of the Swan for Studio CHOOM right?" Eunbi responded, "We're basically doing the same thing."

"Oh."

"Hopefully we finish this quickly."

"I hope so too," Wonyoung agreed, "I'm not saying I don't trust Ji Hoon with Oppa, but I don't trust him with Oppa."

"Wow, you're really overprotective of her Wonyoung ah..." Yena commented.

"There's no way I'm losing her again."

"Yeah yeah."

The girls went on with their recording while Y/N stood behind the camera men to ensure that both Hyewon and Chaewon had enough room to move. A few hours later, the girls finished recording and headed back to the dorms. Wonyoung rushed in and looked around for the baby.

"Ji Hoon!"

The adult one walked out from Minju's room, "You know, you should really refer to me properly."

"I refuse. Where's Oppa."

"I don't know, I closed my eyes when the light came like you told me to and she just disappeared."

"Huh?! Did you even look for her?"

"No. She can take care of herself."

"She's still a baby!"

"Last time I checked, that was not a baby that walked through the hallway in a hoodie. That was a seventeen year old girl."

"Did you hear the front door open?"

"Nope."

"So she's still in the dorm."

Suddenly, a girl came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel.

"You were calling for me?"

"Ya! Oppa, put some clothes on!"

Hyewon turned Y/N's head away while Minju ran up to her boyfriend and covered his eyes.