Chapter 179

On top of a building, Y/N spotted a tall man clothed in dark clothes with his face covered.

Is that one a ninja?

"Ji Hoon 705. We cannot stand idly and let this threat to the multiverse continue his path." One man said.

"Please," Ji Hoon 705 extended his arm out, restricting the five people's movements as he begged, "He can be saved."

"Stop protecting him, and release your bind. We will not allow this threat to the multiverse persist."

"Give me a few more hours..."

Before any of the people could respond, the ties connecting to Y/N 705 glowed. Following the glow, the five people surrounding Y/N 705 dropped to their knees, gasping for air.

"You idiots! You should have killed me when you had the chance!!"

Without hesitation, Y/N 705 summoned swords of light from above, pulling his fist downwards to rain the constructs upon the five helpless alternates.

In a blur, the five alternates disappeared, reappearing next to Ji Hoon 705.

"So you do have some power left. Oh well, I'm now five times as strong as you! There's nothing you can do!!"

Y/N 705 eyed JiU.

"I might as well bring the audience down as well."

Before Y/N could realize, Y/N 705 was in front of him. But he was missing an arm.

"Fuck off, you piece of shit."

JiU's voice ran low, permeating through the air with a trail of malice causing Y/N's breath to hitch.

This is why she told me to prepare myself...

"Ohh~ Scary~ How about you embrace my power, dear? I'd love to see you beg for mercy."

Disgust filled JiU's face as she pushed Y/N 705 away crashing through multiple buildings.

"Please!!" Ji Hoon 705 begged once more, "Don't hurt him!"

JiU clicked her tongue, retracting her hand.

Not even a second later, Y/N 705 reappeared in front of everyone, chuckling.

"That hurt you bitch!!"

With the extension of his amputated limb, an arm grew back, ejecting itself from the bloodied stump.

"Hyung!! Stop this!!! This isn't like you!!"

Anger filled Y/N 705's face.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?! YOU KEEP SAYING THIS CHEESY BULLSHIT IN HOPES OF BRINGING ME BACK, YET HAS THAT FUCKING WORKED?? HUH?? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE DONE TO TORTURE YOU? I RAPED YOUR PRECIOUS COUSINS BEFORE SLAUGHTERING THEM. BRUTALLY. I IMPALED YURI, MAKING SURE TO GET HER TO SCREAM RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. I SLICED YUJIN'S FEET OFF, MAKING HER BEG FOR YOUR HELP. WHILE YOU COULDN'T DO ANYTHING. I PUT SAKURA AND MINJU THROUGH AN ENDLESS CYCLE OF BURNING AND HEALING UNTIL THAT THEY'RE STILL GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW. DON'T YOU GET IT?! YOU CAN'T BRING ME BACK."

Y/N ran to a nearby curb, releasing the contents of his stomach across the pavement. As he looked back towards JiU, he couldn't sense anything but a calm, collected girl.

How is she not affected by what he just said?!

Y/N held his stomach as the imagery Y/N 705 had set out ran through his mind.

No... That's not true... I'd never do that.

"WHEN I FIND WONYOUNG. I'M GOING TO TORTURE HER RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! THERE ISN'T A THING IN THIS WORLD THAT I WON'T DO TO HER TO HURT YOU. I KNOW YOU CAN IMAGINE IT. HER SCREAMING YOUR NAME IN DESPERATION AS I RA-"

Before either Y/N knew it, JiU teleported in front of Y/N 705, slamming his face into the floor. Blood gushed from the point of impact, as the girl kicked the body away.

"Trash."

"All of you are so stupid!!" Y/N 705 exclaimed as he stood up, regenerating his head, "You do realize that I'm siphoning power from you as we speak, right?"

"Fine, have as much power as you want."

JiU pointed her index finger at the corrupt man, exploding his head in an instant. As it regrew, JiU repeated her action once more. Cycling over and over.

Eventually, JiU stopped, leaving Y/N 705 dazed.

"You bitch, how many-"

"What the fuck are you cursing me out for? Huh? I'm giving you my power, yet your bitch ass puny body can't handle it. You're inferior to all of us. Do you understand?"

JiU pointed towards Y/N, smirking, "That version of you is superior to you, and he's lacking a hand!"

Y/N 705 clenched his jaw as he looked at Y/N.

"That weak little shit who could get blown over by the flex of my finger is superior to me?! Bullshit!"

JiU jumped in front of the man, placing her palm on his face.

"Watch."

JiU gripped Y/N 705's face, causing him to grab her wrist with both of his hands in desperation.

"W-What are you doing?!"

"You crave power, right? Make sure you savor it."

Y/N 705 groaned in agony as his head began to swell, showing signs of decaying as time passed.

"S-Stop hurting him!!"

JiU turned to her counterpart, glaring.

"Shut. up."

Ji Hoon retracted his hand, watching sorrowfully as the man he held close to him suffered.

"Who are you to stand up to a god? Huh?"

JiU looked down as Y/N 706 fell to his knees, continuing to patronize the man.

"Look at you, falling down on your knees. To a girl at that. I'm trying to give you the power you oh so desperately want~ Oh wait- You can only safely channel it through your tie. Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE INFERIOR. YOU ARE NOTHING IN FRONT OF ME."

JiU reverted Y/N 705's head, clenching the top of it with an increased amount of force, tearing it off.

"It's crazy how you thought you were so powerful, yet you didn't know how to shut your mouth in front of me. Imagine if you had a brain! You would have realized that those five you 'drained' didn't even give you a fraction of their power! You should have realized that the moment I was tormenting you with my power that they were acting!! This entire thing was organized by me just to make you suffer."

JiU faced Y/N 705's head towards the building with the tall figure on it.

"You should have wished that he reached you before me."

Y/N squinted his eyes.

Just who is that?

"Good question, Oppa!"

Y/N turned his head away from the tall dark figure.

"You can think of that as the grim reaper. He's ruthless. He'll slide your head off on the spot unlike me, who will make you suffer before you die."

JiU turned Y/N 705's head back towards herself.

"Now..." JiU giggled, "Let's start things."