Chapter 126

Y/N laid down on his bed next to Hyewon.

"They replaced the sheets while we were eating."

Hyewon touched the sheets with her hands, "You're right. JiU ah must have told them to."

"That was quick though. We weren't gone for that long after JiU ah must have told them."

"Oh well. That just spares the embarrassment of having to bring it back up."

"Yeah."

A few moments of silence passed as Y/N closed his eyes.

"Do you think that JiU ah has been more irritable today?"

"Kind of, why?"

"I don't know. It just felt odd that she'd get mad at us for something like that. Especially since she seemed a lot more cool with the whole sex thing in the group after she swapped bodies."

"That's true. I do feel like she would be upset though. She is one of our caretakers after all."

"That's true, but she seemed nettled. I don't even think she got that mad when she was Ji Hoon."

"Yeah. I thought I was going to die."

"Me too."

"You almost did die."

"Yeah. Now that I think about it, there's no way Wonyoung ah could snap my neck right? The members would theoretically stop her, and even then I don't know if she could overpower me."

"I'm not too sure about that one."

"Really? I won't question it because you know them way better than I do, but that just seems odd."

"JiU ah taught us all a little martial arts and self defense when she was Ji Hoon. He told us that he wanted us to be able to defend ourselves without the use of weapons since we're idols. We were given a very brief lesson, but Wonyoung ah mentioned that he used to teach her a lot of things before she became an idol. So, I'm pretty sure she's more than equipped enough to be able to snap your neck."

"Scary..."

"Yeah, despite being the two youngest, they're probably the scariest. Although, Wonyoung ah is only scary when JiU ah is around. When she's not, she's the normal Wonyoung ah you know."

"It's crazy to think that Wonyoung ah is the dominant one in that relationship."

Hyewon turned her head, "She is?!"

"Yeah. Unless Wonyoung ah is stepping out of line, JiU ah always listens, and follows Wonyoung ah around."

"She didn't do that when she was Ji Hoon."

"She also changed personalities when she turned into JiU."

"You're right."

"It's crazy though. JiU ah definitely has more power than everyone here, but listens to and follows Wonyoung ah around."

"Probably because JiU knows that Wonyoung would listen to her whenever she needed her to. I don't like the thought of her killing you though. I was surprised to hear JiU said she wouldn't stop Wonyoung ah from snapping your neck."

"Because JiU ah can just bring me back to life."

"She what?!"

"I mean this entire place is hers, and she just gave us supernatural powers. We already knew she could do a lot of incredible stuff so bringing me back to life isn't completely out of the realm of possibility."

"I guess... What can't she do?"

"I'm not sure."

"I really do wonder if there are more people out there like her."