Chapter 85

One of the copies of sat up.

"Babe? What's wrong."

The copy looked over to the worried frog and stood up, heading over to the neighboring room. The instant he exited, he saw the other copy and they locked eyes.

"You too?"

"Yeah."

"Oh no..."

Wonyoung sat up and grasped her heart.

Why am I getting tie pains now? I should ask Oppa about this.

Wonyoung glanced at her tie to see its luminescence fading in and out.

Wait, wait, wait, wait...

Wonyoung darted out of the room and into Eunbi's room where she saw Hitomi staring at her hand, unable to control its shaking.

"Unnie, your tie..."

Hitomi looked up at the maknae, "What's going on?"

Wonyoung could hear the terror in her voice.

"I don't know."

Oppa! I know you can hear me! What's going on?!

Silence.

Wonyoung closed her eyes and peered at the condition of her lover's body.

Huh?! His... The left side of his ribs are shattered, his left lung is punctured, and his... He's... No... I don't believe this. I need to check it out myself. I don't trust my senses.

Eunbi picked up her ringing phone.

"Hyewon ah? Oh, Y/N ssi, what's wrong? Breathe. Take your time."

Eunbi's eyes widened as she gasped. Her hand hovered over her mouth. The leader got up and sprinted out of the room, grabbing her things as she ran. Wonyoung and Hitomi followed the leader, hearts heavy in curiosity and worry. The three exited the dorm to see Sakura rushing down the stairs followed by Yena and Yuri.

"Did you hear too?"

The cherry blossom nodded as the six of them hopped into car and drove over to the hospital that Y/N had told them they were at. Eunbi told the others to stay in the car to not make a spectacle as Yena and Yuri followed.

"Yena ya, are your parents here yet?"

"No. They said they're on their way."

"What about Sungmin?"

"He's with them."

"Okay." 

The group of three rushed through the hospital to where Y/N and Hyewon were. Eunbi ran up to the sobbing member and looked at Y/N.

"What happened?"

"It's all my fault..." Hyewon sobbed.

"She was texting while walking, and walked into the middle of an intersection unknowingly. Before she could get hit by an oncoming truck, I assume Ji Hoon ah stopped me from moving and pushed Hyewon ah out of the way. In turn, he was the one who got hit."

Y/N clenched his fist.

How could this happen?! He's supposed to be omnipotent. He could have stopped that stupid truck with his brain if he wanted to. He could have teleported her out. ANYTHING. What am I saying? I couldn't even do anything even if Ji Hoon ah didn't stop me. I was too scared.

Eunbi took a deep breath, "Do we have an update on him?"

Y/N gulped, "He was killed on impact."