Chapter 52

Once they regained their breaths and motor movements, Eunbi and Sakura guided the struggling members back into their vans. The only ones left inside the building were Ji Hoon and Wonyoung. When the two walked back into the practice room, they found Ji Hoon on his knees holding Wonyoung tightly in his embrace.

"Ji Hoon ah?" Eunbi called out softly.

She walked up to the boy to find him unresponsive. Wet spots were visible on Wonyoung's clothes indicating to the two that Ji Hoon had shed tears.

Eunbi looked back at Sakura, "Is everyone else around us still out?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, lets grab these two and carry them to the van before anyone wakes up and questions why we're carrying two unconscious minors."

"Got it."

The two drove back to the dorms making sure to carefully carry each impaired member into the dorm while helping the conscious ones get back into their rooms. Before they parted ways to their respective dorms, Eunbi told Sakura to visit later and to make sure to bring Yena with her. Eunbi walked back to her room where Hitomi was waiting for the older.

"Ok, so what was that earlier?"

"I don't know. I would have chalked it up to Ji Hoon doing Ji Hoon things with his 'magic' but since Y/N ssi seemed so adamant that it wasn't that, I don't know what's going on."

"Where are the two kids?"

"In Wonyoung's room."

Eunbi walked to Wonyoung's room with Hitomi following in suit.

"Are they still asleep?"

"Yeah. Ji Hoon wouldn't let go of Wonyoung even when we tried to separate them."

"Are you sure he's passed out then?"

"He's unresponsive and his heartrate is extremely slow."

"What do you mean extremely slow?"

"I almost thought his heart stopped, but since he's breathing, I checked and it's going at about twenty beats a minute."

"What?"

"If you put your head to his back you can even hear his heart beat. It's not every frequent but it's loud."

Eunbi placed her ear to the top left side of Ji Hoon's back and waited.

"Oh wow you're right."

Y/N walked into the room, still not in complete control over his motor movements.

"What are you doing up Y/N?"

"I wanted to take part in the conversation."

"I see."

"What have you guys talked about so far?"

"Not much, we're trying to figure out what the heck happened earlier."

Hitomi crossed her arms, "Are you sure that wasn't Ji Hoon ah's 'magic' back there?"

"Yeah."

"And it's because it would have affected your tie, or at least you would feel it through there?"

"Yes. I'm not completely subscribed to the idea of Ji Hoon being magical, or at least very powerful with magic."

"We've seen concrete evidence Y/N ssi. Wonyoung even confirmed it."

"That's sounds stupid. How could that exist?"

"It's not something you can explain Y/N ssi. That's the entire premise of magic in a lot of media. It's something that we can't explain with science and it's not something we can grasp easily. Whenever we hear about extremely powerful beings existing, it's always tellings of what they're able to do that gauges how powerful they are. And whatever happened earlier, appeared to be the work of magic. In the event that Ji Hoon ah is one of these 'all powerful beings,' we need to try our hardest to not piss him off. I've seen what he can do, and I don't want to see what else he can pull out of his ass."