Chapter 39

After Chaewon woke up, she and Y/N started talking on her bed, much to the disliking of Hyewon.

Chaewon looked up at the ceiling, "You know, I never thought this would happen."

"Never thought what would happen?"

"I never thought I would be talking to a fan of ours like this. I mean, we've been a group for years now, and yet not once have we actually properly sat down and talked with a fan."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, it's fun though."

"That's good to hear."

"Shall we eat lunch? I'm pretty hungry."

"Sure, I'll make something for us. Do you want to join us Hyewon ah?"

"Sure."

Chaewon got up, "Here, I'll help you cook then."

Y/N and Chaewon went to the kitchen to cook up their lunch while Hyewon sat down on the couch, watching the pair bitterly.

I hope things don't stay like this... 

Hyewon sat down with the other two as they brought the food to the table.

"Unnie, how is living with Y/N?"

"It's not bad," Hyewon said still focused on her food, "He doesn't do anything bad so living with him is quite nice."

"Nothing bad? Wahh we're really lucky then. How did you two even end up like this?"

"We're not sure."

Y/N put his food down, "I've been thinking about it lately."

The two girls looked at him. 

"I do remember talking to someone while drunk about you guys, but I didn't think much of it as I assumed he was just a Wiz*one as well."

Chaewon leaned in, "What did you two talk about?"

"All sorts of things, what I thought of you guys, what I would do if I met you guys in person."

Hyewon took her last bite, "I wonder if they were one of the original two."

"That's if the fairytale is true."

"I believe at least some portions of it are true. If it's not true then how would we become tied?"

"I'm not sure, but based off of how Ji Hoon is holding some things from us, I can't say that I believe he is the most credible source here. He also could have lied to us."

"He has lied in the past..."

"For now, we'll just assume that he's telling the truth, but keep an eye out for anything that would point to him lying."

Chaewon put her finger on her chin, "Oppa do you remember what the person you were talking to was wearing?"

"Yeah, he was wearing all black, with a cap and a mask. He looked like a hitman."

"Scary."

Hyewon got up to put her plate away, "Do you remember his voice?"

"No, I don't remember the minute details from that night."

"I see."

"He could have just been a Wiz*one."

"Did he look young or old?"

"I don't know. I could only see his eyes."

"I see."

"Do we know how Ji Hoon ah and Wonyoung became tied?"