Chapter 91

Minju woke up happily to the sun rising on her boyfriend's chest. When she looked up at him, something caught her attention. The girl squinted to get a clearer view of Chaewon sleeping in the same position as her on the opposite side of the bed.

The older man looked down, "Oh, you're awake. Good morning Min."

"Ya, what is she doing here?"

"I don't know, she just snuck in here."

"She has her own bed."

"I can't do anything about that."

"Aish, she acts like you're her boyfriend as well."

"You like that don't you?"

"I don't! I think it's hot when I watch you two have sex, but I don't want to share you romantically!"

The older smiled, "I was just kidding Min. You should talk to her if you don't like this."

"Do you?"

"I have no stance on this. I don't care what she does since my eyes are only focused on you."

"That's sweet, but that doesn't help the situation."

"Then you should talk to her."

"I will." Minju picked up her phone, "What time is it?"

"Seven."

"Are we doing anything today?"

"You have something scheduled in the afternoon so you don't have to be up."

Minju cuddled up once more, "Okay, I'll be heading off to sleep again then."

"Minnight~"

Minju lightly hit her boyfriend's chest, "Ya, don't say that to me. It's embarrassing..."

Ji Hoon chuckled and closed his eyes once more. Not long after, Ji Hoon woke up to a feeling in his erogenous spot.

Why is she doing this so early in the morning?

Ji Hoon looked under the covers to see the horny radish going at it with her mouth.

"Do you have to do this so early in the morning?"

Chaewon freed her mouth, "Yes. I can't help it."

"Why are you like this?"

"Because your sex appeal drives me crazy."

"And causes you to sneak into our room during the night and cuddle with me?"

"Yes. With Y/N oppa sleeping with Hyewon unnie again, I don't have anyone to cuddle."

"You were able to cuddle Y/N?"

"I didn't, but I've built up a dependency to need to share a bed."

"You can sleep with us, but please be reasonable with your actions."

"So you're saying I can't do this?"

"I personally don't care, but I do know that Min is bothered by you cuddling with me."

"Fine, I'll just settle with sleeping in the same bed as you guys."

"You're going to have to talk to Min about that one."

"I will."

Chaewon looked at the rod beside her face, "Can I continue?"

Ji Hoon closed his eyes and let go of the covers, "Do as you wish."

Wonyoung woke up a few moments later, right before the baby on the bed started to cry. The maknae stood up, swiftly scooped up the child and rocked it.