Chapter 26

"Ji Hoon is also my cousin."

Both Hyewon and Y/N were shocked.

"HUH?!"

Ji Hoon came from Wonyoung's room.

"Noona I thought I told you to not tell them that."

"Sorry Ji Hoon ah, I thought they might as well know at this point."

"If you say so."

Hyewon looked back at Hitomi, "How did you find out?"

"Shortly after his parents passed away, my father told me that his brother passed away. I got curious as I never knew who my uncle was and it turns out, it's because Ji Hoon's father moved to Hawaii way before I was born and never came back."

"So Ji Hoon's mom is Yena's aunt and his father is your uncle." Hyewon clarified.

"Small world isn't it?" Y/N joked.

"I guess it makes sense that Ji Hoon ah wouldn't want this information to be shared. He typically doesn't like sharing things about himself anymore, so this would be a huge thing to reveal to the group."

"I wonder why Yena's aunt moved to Hawaii as well as how long Ji Hoon has known this stuff." Y/N pondered.

The three of them looked around, expecting Ji Hoon to be somewhere around them to answer the question.

"I'm not answering those questions." Ji Hoon said as he passed back on his way to Wonyoung's room.

"Ya how can you hear us from the living room?"

"Your door is open."

Wonyoung popped out of her room.

"Oppa has good hearing."

"You guys just talk loudly."

"Oh yeah," Hyewon whispered, "You remember how I said Ji Hoon ah is from Hawaii? He can also speak fluent English."

"It's better than Wonyoung's too." Hitomi added.

"I'd assume so, Ji Hoon ah is a native speaker and was surrounded by English speaking people. Whereas Wonyoung was just taught it."

Y/N looked over towards Wonyoung's room.

"Do they speak English to each other regularly?"

"Yeah but never around Eunbi unnie." Hyewon answered.

"Why?"

"She doesn't like it when they speak another language around her. It makes her uneasy."

"Another? I assume Ji Hoon ah is trilingual."

"Yes."

"And that he speaks Japanese along with Korean and English."

"Yes."

"Wow."

"You seem very interested in Ji Hoon ah." Hitomi commented.

"That's what I said earlier." Hyewon replied.

"What can I say, he's a very interesting guy."

Y/N looked back at the door in preparation for Ji Hoon to say something.

"I feel like we should move to the living room when we talk."

"He'd probably be able to hear us anyway." Hyewon joked.

"Speaking of the living room," Y/N looked around the room, "Where's Eunbi ssi?"

"She said she waits a bit when you two go into the room." Hitomi answered.