Chapter 72

Y/N spent the next few days going between dorms making food for the depressed members. After another day of making food for both dorms and trying to keep both dorm's morale up, Y/N laid down on his shared bed.

"How are you two feeling?"

"I don't know how to feel. It all hit me so fast. It's going to hit me harder later, I'm sure of it." Hyewon replied.

"I'm feeling okay. Thank you for asking Oppa."

"That's good to hear. If you guys ever have anything on your mind, feel free to let me know. I'm worried about the both of you."

Hyewon wrapped her arms around the tired Y/N, "We'll be fine, thank you for making food for us today too."

"It's the least I can do."

"Are you okay though? You are trying your hardest to make everyone happy, but you were right there."

"I'm managing. I don't feel like I'm allowed to show much because you guys are clearly feeling worse than I."

Hyewon rubbed Y/N's side, "It's okay to feel affected by what happened. Something like that isn't something than you can just ignore. If you ever feel like you need to let something out, you can come to me. I'm here for you."

"Thank you."

Hyewon hummed in response as she slowly fell asleep. The faint sound of the door clicking could be heard outside. Shortly after, Eunbi walked into 2Won's room.

"Thank you for everything you've been doing for us lately Y/N ssi."

"It's no problem. How are you feeling?"

"I'm exhausted. After I broke the news to Wonyoung's parents with our manager, it really hit me how hard this is going to affect people outside of the group."

"When is it going to hit the news?"

"Tomorrow."

"I see."

"I also hired a therapist who will stop by the dorms every now and then. I just want to give you the heads up so that you won't question the random guy in our dorm."

"Does he come tomorrow?"

"He'll start coming over in two days."

"Okay, you should get some rest. You've been working the hardest out of all of us."

"I will, good night."

"Good night Eunbi ssi."

Y/N joined his girlfriend and the other members of the dorm in dreamland, eventually waking up the next morning. When he walked into the living room with Chaewon, he saw Chaeyeon cooking.

"You're cooking? You don't have to you know. I can take over as long as you need me to."

"Kkura unnie and I feel bad for making you cook."

"I would like you to prioritize your mental health here."

"Y/N ssi, we both know you're doing just as bad as we are. The frustration that showed on your face that night was not something that you would normally show. Next to Eunbi unnie, you're probably burdened the most here."

Y/N walked into the kitchen to assist the cooking feather, "I doubt it. You guys have spent almost three years with her. The bond that you guys shared with her, and the distress that comes with the severing of that bond probably far exceeds anything I'm feeling right now."

"Please don't downplay your feelings like that Y/N ssi. It's not healthy."

Y/N nodded, "Okay."

After the three served breakfast, everyone went to their rooms where they have been spending the past few days.