Chapter 102

Chaewon opened the door to the first dorm and looked at the clock on her phone.

I'm a little late, but Oppa isn't cooking. Is he waiting for me?

Chaewoned peered into her room to see Y/N caressing Hyewon's head as they cuddled.

I see... I guess I shouldn't bother them...

Chaewon started walking towards Minju's room.

"You're such a cheeseball Min."

Chaewon looked inside to see Minju and Ji Hoon on the bed next to each other, holding the baby JiU.

They look so happy...

The baby JiU looked at the radish at the door prompting the latter to wave. Unsure of what to do, Chaewon walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

"You look terrible."

Chaewon glanced over to the source of the voice to find Hitomi leaning on the hallway wall.

Chaewon chuckled, "You could tell?"

"It's about the others isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Come, let's cook dinner while all of our chefs are busy."

"Mkay."

Hitomi and Chaewon walked into the kitchen and looked inside the fridge.

"How do you guys decide what to cook every night?"

"I don't know. We kind of just do."

"Interesting."

"How about we make some Juk?"

"That sounds good."

Chaewon pulled out the required ingredients, while Hitomi went to wash the rice. After washing the rice, Hitomi walked next to the radish who was still cutting vegetables.

"So what caused it this time?"

"I just saw the two couples being lovey-dovey. That's all. It doesn't help that It feels like everyone in this dorm has another person to keep them company. Other than me..."

"So this goes beyond your romantic feelings."

"Yeah..."

"You didn't seem to have this problem prior."

"It built up slowly."

"I see."

"I don't know what to do Tomi..."

Tears formed in the radish's eyes, "Life's so unfair. I was the first one to like him, but watching everyone else get their happy endings hurts...."

Hitomi patted the older's back and took to knife to let her sit down. After putting the vegetables in the rice and letting it cook, Hitomi sat down on the couch with the sobbing radish.

"I feel like a horrible person, going hopping from person to person... I didn't even realize what I was doing with Y/N oppa, and then the incident with Ji Hoon oppa happened. Right after that, JiU appears and there I go chasing after her..."