Chapter 118

Y/N took a sip from his beer can as he watched the suspenderz line fool around.

This is nice...

To his right, he could see the young Ji Hoon, Minju and older Ji Hoon breaking into laughter at the V-Live Culprits. To his left, he could see Eunbi downing her third can, and the other members participating in the laughter.

Should I stop Eunbi ssi from drinking more alcohol?

On the other side of the campfire, was JiU straddled on top of Wonyoung's lap, facing away from the group.

Y/N waved towards the maknae, gaining her attention.

"Is she asleep?" Y/N mouthed.

Wonyoung smiled and nodded.

I guess she did do a lot today. Wait a second...

Y/N turned to Sakura who sat right next to him, "Where Hitomi ssi?"

"I'm not sure. It's been a bit since the two youngest came back and I thought they were with her."

Chaewon overhead this conversation, and looked towards the potential culprits.

Wonyoung ah has a ring on her finger.

Chaewon's eyes widened.

DID JIU ASK WONYOUNG TO MARRY HER?!? Oh no... Tomi...

Chaewon stood up, downing the last of her can, and turned to Eunbi, "I'm going to get some fresh air."

Eunbi nodded and waved the radish off signaling that she could. Chaewon hastily walked towards the forest till she could hear someone crying.

Is that Tomi?

Chaewon quietly snuck up on the source of the sound until she could get a good view.

Chaewon peeked over the shrubbery to see a small blond headed girl balled up, sobbing.

Oh Tomi...

Chaewon stepped out of the bushes, and walked towards her SsamBbang partner.

Hitomi looked up, "AH! You scared me."

"Are you okay?"

"No..."

"I can assume what happened from the ring on Wonyoung's hand."

"I watched it happen..."

Chaewon sat down next to the crying girl and hugged her, "Ohh you poor thing..."

"I don't know why it hurts so much... I should be happy for them."

"I understand what you mean."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I'm in the same boat as you but since there's nothing we can do, I'm just forcing myself to move on with life."

"I don't know what to do Unnie..."

Chaewon rubbed the smaller girl's side as she rested her head on the tree behind them.

"I don't know what to do either."

Tears formed in Chaewon's eyes.

"It feels like I've just lost..."

"Even though we knew we would lose from the start."

"Exactly."

"How are we supposed to get our happy endings like Minju unnie and Yujin?"

"I'm not sure. We set ourselves on our own paths, so we have to find out on our own."