Chapter 51

A/N:
From now on, Bolded text will be the character speaking in English. Bolded Italicized text will still be Ji Hoon speaking to Wonyoung telepathically.

Ji Hoon stood there silent. Wonyoung started walking forward but the closer to Ji Hoon she got, the heavier her legs felt, the sharper the pain in her heart, and the faster it beat.

Is this fear? Oppa what is going on?!

Eunbi went to chase after Wonyoung, but Y/N grabbed her wrist before she could enter the room.

"Something's telling me you shouldn't enter just yet."

"But Wonyoung!"

"She'll be fine, I hope. It's Ji Hoon, he's not going to hurt her."

Y/N struggled to stay on his feet. His entire body felt heavy, the air thick, and his vision blurry.

"What the hell is this?"

Y/N looked at his tie to see it completely unaffected.

"Is this just Ji Hoon's presence? Is he emitting such a negative aura that it's making this happen? Get a grip Y/N you need to stay conscious. Identify what's going on with you. First, the air feels thick. That's probably me having trouble breathing from fear. I feel heavy, and my vision is blurry. Am I exhausted? My eyes are really heavy as well. Is this a response to fear? Am I fighting the urge to pass out from fear?"

Y/N backed up to the wall to support himself but couldn't stay there.

"I need to stay in front in order to protect the others here..."

Y/N looked forward into the darkness.

I get the feeling I'd be swallowed whole if I touch that.

Wonyoung kept pushing forward, each step becoming harder and harder, bringing a larger sense of dread with it.

"O-Oppa please... What is going on here?"

Ji Hoon looked back towards Hyewon. The moment Hyewon locked eyes with Ji Hoon, she could be seen visibly quivering with fear. Eunbi stood there watching the entire thing, helpless.

What the hell am I doing?! What type of leader am I if I can't even do anything to help my members out?

Luckly to calm her nerves, Hitomi and Yena arrived at the scene.

"What the hell is going on?" Yena asked.

"Why are you two here?" Eunbi asked secretly relieved that the two were there.

"We're in the rooms next to this one. I felt that familiar feeling and got worried so I texted Yena and Hyewon unnie. When Hyewon unnie didn't respond and Yena unnie said that she thought she heard Ji Hoon ah's voice outside, we both decided it would be a good idea to come outside." Hitomi answered, "Is this what I think it is?"

Eunbi nodded and pointed inside Hyewon's practice room. The two walked towards the door and got a glimpse of the room's inhabitants before getting pulled away by Y/N.

"You guys need to be careful. I don't like the idea of you guys getting close to that room."

Hitomi nodded, "It's like my brain is going haywire. I feel like I'm being overwhelmed with every possible feeling in the world. Fear, courage, happiness, despair, pain, pleasure."

Y/N looked at the quivering bread.

She experiences something different from us? All I can feel are negative emotions.