Chapter 90

Hitomi pulled out her phone and read the message to the other twelve people present.

"Ji Hoon ah is indeed alive. When he got hit by that truck, he got 'isekai'd' forcing him into another world. The reason why he jumped in front of the truck and died was because he was too lazy to do anything else. He was fine with it as he wouldn't have had to wipe anyone's memories or make any explanations. Since he was one hundred percent sure that he was going to be reborn, he just let things happen. Currently, he is stuck as a baby and doesn't feel like going through the process to catch back up to his age in his previous body."

The entire group smiled and cheered for the good news.

Y/N let out a sigh of relief, "I knew he wouldn't leave us like that."

"If he weren't a baby right now, I'd break his legs and chain him to my bed so that he couldn't leave my side anymore." Wonyoung commented.

Y/N glanced at the maknae, looking away when they made eye contact.

Scary...

"He's a girl though, right?" Hyewon asked, "What do we call him?"

"I'm pretty sure we can still call him Ji Hoon ah." Hitomi answered

"Let's call her Ji Eun! Or Ji Soo!" Yena added.

Hitomi received a ding from her phone, "She said she would prefer if you called her Ji Hoon anyway."

"It's weird calling a girl 'Ji Hoon' though."

Hyewon pointed at the maknae, "So you're technically dating a girl now."

This gained the attention of the rest of the group.

Wonyoung glared at the former causing Hyewon to cover her mouth with her hand.

I forgot I wasn't supposed to mention that...

Eunbi walked up to the younger bunny, "How long have you two been dating?"

"Not saying."

"No, as your leader, you have to tell me this stuff. Minju told me the moment she and the older copy started dating and Yujin informs me of the progress between her and the younger copy."

"And as per Oppa's orders, I cannot disclose this information. You know very well that Oppa's say goes over yours."

"Fine." Eunbi turned to Hitomi, "Is that all?"

"Yes."

"Okay, so we're just going to continue as planned as there's nothing we can do."

Eunbi pulled out her phone.

:Me
Did you tell the producers that Minju and Chaewon ah injured themselves during practice?

Manager-nim:
Yes.

:Me
Thank you.

The girls started their first day of promotions. As time passed more and more questions popped up in Y/N's head.

Will he be stuck as a girl? Or will he be able to change later? If he does change, will he go back to how he used to look? Or will he take on a different appearance? I have a lot of questions for you Ji Hoon ah.