Chapter 9

The two walked into their room and lied down on their respective sleep surfaces. Y/N on a futon on the ground, and Hyewon on Eunbi's bed. Hyewon looked down at Y/N laying on the futon scrolling through his phone.

"Hey Y/N?"

Y/N hummed signifying Hyewon had his attention.

"Is it comfortable laying on there?"

Y/N sat up and put his phone down, giving Hyewon his undivided attention.

"Yeah, it's as if I was sleeping on a cloud. Why?" 

"I never really slept on one, as I've always been on a bed."

"What are you saying here?"

"ᶜᵃⁿ ᴵ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˡᶦᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵇᶦᵗˀ" Hyewon asked quietly.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"N-Nothing. I need to use the restroom."

The two got up and headed to their shared bathroom. As Hyewon walked in and closed the door, she looked at the mirror to see her face completely flushed.

ARGHHH What is wrong with me?!

Meanwhile outside, Y/N was staring at the wall in front of him wondering what Hyewon had said earlier. 

Did she ask if she could sleep on the futon? If so, then where would I sleep? Do they have another futon? Probably, but that would be a dumb idea. I doubt Eunbi ssi would let me sleep on the same bed as her. I'll ask her about it. 

Hyewon came out of the bathroom a little less flushed than before, but still a little pink. The two went back to the room and again, lied down on their respective sleeping surface. Y/N glanced at Hyewon, a little hesitant on whether or not he should revisit their prior conversation.

"Hyewon."

Hyewon looked over to Y/N, "Hm?"

Y/N scooted over and patted the surface next to him, "Do you want to take a nap here so you can find out what it's like to sleep on a futon?"

All of Hyewon's blood rushed to her face in an instant.

"S-Sure"

Hyewon plopped down onto the futon and went under the blanket and looked at Y/N.

"Are you going to nap too?"

"I might as well."

And with that, the two took a nap together on the medium sized futon together. As Y/N was drifting off to dream land, he felt an arm wrap around his. Alarmed he opened his eyes instantly and looked to his side. What he found was Hyewon snuggled up next his arm sleeping calmly. Not wanting to wake her, he closed his eyes again. However, his heart was racing faster than ever, and that woke Hyewon up.

His heart is beating so fast...

Hyewon smiled slightly, not wanting to show that she was currently awake. And held Y/N tighter, which consequently made Y/N's heart beat even faster.

I can't sleep like this.

Afraid that he might wake Hyewon up with any movements, Y/N layed there wide awake until his eyes got heavy, eventually falling asleep too. Not long after, Eunbi walked into the room to lay down on her bed, when she saw the two sleeping together. Not sure how to feel, she left the room and went to the other dorm to avoid the situation all together. A few hours later, Hyewon woke up from her nap to find herself in a completely different position than when she went to sleep. Instead of her arm being snuggled around Y/N's arm, her other hand was placed on top of Y/N's chest and she was laying on top of his arm. Flustered by this, she immediately sat up waking Y/N up in the process.

"Good morning." Y/N said groggily.

"Good morning..." Hyewon said hiding her flushed face.

"What time is it?"

"I'm not sure, but the sun's down."

"Late I see."

"Yeah."

"Wow, we slept a lot today."

"Today was a good day to sleep."

Hyewon's heart was still beating hard from what had happened a minute ago.

I shouldn't do that again.

The two got up, and walked to the living room to Chaeyeon finishing up dinner.

"Ah, you two are awake. Eunbi unnie told me to text her when you two woke up. Can you get the other three? Dinner's ready."

The duo walked throughout the dorm informing its inhabitants that their meal was ready. As everyone was eating at the dining table, Hyewon sat there, picking at her food. 

"Hyewon ah, are you okay? You're usually the first one to finish eating." Eunbi asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

Eunbi started at the younger one still picking at her food.

Something definitely happened between those two.

Hyewon's mind was wondering back to the incident that happened half an hour ago.

Do I like him?! I don't even know why I asked to sleep next to him... He's important to me because I saw that he was a big fan of me, but I thought that he was just a special person. I didn't think that I'd be feeling this way...

Hyewon's brain was frying and Y/N noticed. Putting his eating utensil down, Y/N grabbed Hyewon's hand and looked her directly in the eyes.

"Are you okay? I can feel the chaos going on in there."

That was the breaking point for Hyewon. With one swift motion, she got up, secured a grip on Y/N's hand and dragged him away from the dinner table. The others completely confused as to what happened, except for Eunbi and Hitomi. Hitomi glanced at Eunbi and the latter met the stares of the former. They both nodded and continued eating dinner, telepathically agreeing to talk about it after dinner. Inside of Eunbi's room, Hyewon hid under the blanket not sure what to do. She felt bad for dragging Y/N away from his meal, but she had to choice as she was at her limit. To add on top of that, the person she wanted to be the farthest away at the moment, was the one who she couldn't be separated from.

Y/N broke the ice, "Uhm, Hyewon? I'm seriously worried about you, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Hyewon responded coldly.

Y/N felt a heavy weight upon his chest build up after that last statement.

Did I do something wrong? I had to be while or after we took our nap. But what happened? I don't think I did anything wrong after the nap, so did something happen while we were napping? Oh no, did I mess up?!

Not sure what to do, Y/N sat on his futon patiently until Hyewon was ready to talk. That time however, never came that night. Hyewon layed under the sheets for hours until she peeked out remembering that she didn't eat. 

"Y/N," Hyewon whispered, "Are you awake?"

"Yeah," Y/N whispered back, "Are you feeling better?"

"I am."

As Hyewon finished her sentence, her stomach growled.

Y/N took Hyewon's hand, "Cmon, lets go to the living room. Hitomi stopped by an hour ago telling us that she put our food in the fridge so that if we got hungry, we could reheat it." 

"Okay."