Chapter 161 🔞

Eunbi knocked on Minju's door, waiting for a response.

"Come in!"

The feminine voice invited the leader inside, allowing her to open the door. As she peeked inside, Eunbi gasped. Without thinking, Eunbi shut the door.

"Y-Ya! What are you two doing?!"

"Come on in."

Eunbi took a deep breath before opening the door slightly, just enough to slip in.

Flustered, Eunbi looked at the ground.

"Why did you ask for me to be here?"

"I want you to join." Ji Hoon replied.

"Y-You what??"

"Do you not want to join?"

Eunbi rubbed her legs together.

"That looks like a sign that you do."

Eunbi looked at the two on the bed. Despite the leader's presence, Minju continued to stroke Ji Hoon's shaft, eyeing the older woman as she pressed her lips on her boyfriend's neck.

"Is Minju okay with it?"

Ji Hoon turned to his girlfriend.

"Are you?"

Minju stepped away from the older man, gesturing for Eunbi to step forward.

"Looks like Min's okay with it."

Eunbi nodded, stepping towards the young Kim's bed.

"I'll fill you with all the pleasure in the world, Noona."

Shivers shot down Eunbi's spine as she neared the younger man.

"Why don't you undress?"

Eunbi took off her shirt, throwing it onto the ground. Before she could do anything else, Ji Hoon grabbed her, throwing her onto the bed.

"I'm getting impatient."

Full of lust, Ji Hoon pulled Eunbi's pants down, pulling her underwear down as well.

"You've shaved. You were definitely anticipating this."

"N-No... I just thought it would be good to take care of myself."

"It's not good to lie, Noona."

Ji Hoon neared Eunbi's slick folds, breathing a puff of hot air. Chills shot down Eunbi's spine once more as she instinctively moved her hands to Ji Hoon's head.

"Look who's needy."

"Please..."

With a smirk, Ji Hoon kissed the inside of Eunbi's thighs before moving to her core.

"Mmh-"

Minju watched from afar, rubbing her clit as she tried her best to muffle her moans.

"Oppa..."

A flood of thoughts enveloped Minju as she watched her boyfriend fuck another woman with his tongue.

"Oppa... Please do that to me... Please fuck me..."

Ji Hoon rubbed Eunbi's clit with his thumb, further stimulating the older woman.

"Ah~ Ji hoon ah..."

Without letting her recover, Ji Hoon pressed deeper with his tongue.

"AH~"

Before she could reach her high, Ji Hoon pulled away, lining his shaft with Eunbi's entrance.