Chapter 60

Warning: Lot's of League talk in this chapter. If you don't play League of Legends or know what it is, I'm so sorry. If you can, I'd suggest acting like it's some obscure made up game and focusing on the interactions between the characters. :D

After lunch, everyone went to their rooms. But as Y/N was chilling on his bed with Hyewon, he noticed Chaewon staring at them.

Y/N looked over at her, "What's up?"

"Hm?"

"You're staring."

"Oh... Nothing. Sorry, I'm just spacing out."

"Alright."

The couple laid in bed and scrolled through their phones until Hyewon got up.

"Y/N ah."

"Hm?"

"Have you ever played LoL?"

"Yeah."

"Ji Hoon ah brought his computer over to the dorms. Do you want to play together?"

"Will he let us use his computer?"

"Yeah I just asked."

"Okay."

The two got on the computers and started gaming. When they got to the loading screen, Hyewon looked at her team's borders.

"Ya what rank are you?!"

"Gold."

"Aish you're just as bad a Ji Hoon ah!"

"What do you mean bad?!"

"I'm going to get stomped for the next few days because of you!"

"Just ask Ji Hoon ah to coach you."

"I've tried! You know what he said?! He said, 'I could, but who's going carry my accounts to bronze-iron elo?"

Y/N burst into laugher.

"Ya! It's not funny!"

"That's hilarious."

"It's not fair! He coached Kkura unnie..."

"I think you're fine as you are right now. Plus, you wouldn't be able to play enough to stay high elo."

"I don't want to be high elo! I at least want to be average!"

"It's not that hard Hyewon ah."

"I don't understand that kid. He goes toe to toe with Faker, Showmaker and Chovy while clipping his nails, but then doesn't teach me how to play this game saying it's too hard."

"If you bug him enough he might."

"I would but I don't want to risk annoying him."

"Go for another approach."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, aegyo?"

"Wonyoung."

"Right."

"What if you offered to compensate him?"

"There's nothing I can do for him, and the only worth I have in this game for him is providing an outlet for him to mess around."

"I'll teach you then."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, the game's not that hard anyway."

"Thank you!"

"Okay. First things first, get off of that little shit devil of a champion and get used to playing something that doesn't draw out the rage of a billion incels."