Chapter 110

JiU sat on the floor with her legs crossed and closed her eyes.

Alright, let's see what's going on.

JiU's dark vision turned into one mirroring the veil she creates to talk to the members one on one. Around her formed multiple screens, each showing a replay of the past, focused on a specific member.

Alright, let's see what goes on. Let's start with what happened after dinner.

JiU scrubbed the slider backwards.

Ji Hoon laid down in his bed next to Minju.

She's not wrapping her arms around me... That's odd. Did I do something wrong?

"Min."

"Yes?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Oh..."

"Why?"

"I'm just surprised you're not wrapping yourself around me."

"O-Oh... I'm just looking for some space, you know? Haha..."

"Ah, alright."

"Don't worry, I'm not mad."

Minju flashed a convincing smile.

JiU shook her head.

You should have talked to him then and there, Unnie.

JiU jumped to the present and checked up on all of the residents of the two dorms.

Nothing abnormal it seems. Physiologically, everyone's doing fine. Some people are hungry, but both dorm's cooks are currently in the midst of making dinner. Psychologically, we're a mess. Yujin unnie is conflicted on what to do with my copy, Tomi unnie is still dealing with her problem, Nako unnie- doesn't like the color of her room... Okay, moving on, Minju unnie is probably doing the worst out of everyone, Chaewon unnie is still going through her problems, Chaeyeon unnie is frustrated that she can't get a part of the choreography to be as fluid as she wants it to be, and Eunbi unnie... Is sexually frustrated... My bad I guess... If we scroll a little bit faster... Ah- right there. Y/N oppa goes to tell these two that dinner is ready while they talk. I'll just have to intervene there. Everything else seems fine. I guess I'm done for now.

JiU opened her eyes to meet Wonyoung's.

Wonyoung smiled a soft smile, "Welcome back."

"Hey, how long have you been here?"

"Not too long. I sat down right as soon as you closed your eyes. Wait- What do you mean how long have I been here? You knew I was here."

JiU giggled, "I did, but it makes a good conversation starter, no?"

"You're right, we're talking right now."

"Exactly~"

"Anything interesting happen? Wait a second, I thought you didn't like doing that because it made life boring."

"My intuition was telling me to check. Also, there's never anything interesting. Although..."

"Although?"

"I do propose to you in a little bit."

Wonyoung gasped, "You do?!"

JiU pecked Wonyoung on the cheek, "I'm kidding. We're too young to get married."

Wonyoung pouted and smacked the smaller girl's shoulder, "Don't joke about that! You got me really excited!"

"I'm sorry Wonny, I'll make it up to you. Let's go, dinner's almost ready."