Chapter 76

After their anime binge, Y/N and Hyewon walked upstairs to close off their day.

Hyewon nuzzled into Y/N's chest as she regularly does when the two lay down together, "Thank you for planning this."

"It's all thanks to Ji Hoon ah. If it weren't for him, we wouldn't be able to have one-on-one time."

"I will make sure to thank him as well."

"According to your schedule, we'll have tomorrow off, and then we have to be up the next morning so we can get picked up for your filming."

"Okay."

Hyewon sighed, "I can't believe how much our life has changed."

"What do you mean?"

"We went from a completely normal life, to one full of magic and stuff."

"Right."

"It's been a few months since it started, but I still can't seem to wrap my head around this."

"I don't think anyone would be able to."

"I've began to question what Ji Hoon can do."

"I see."

"Do you think he can fly?"

"Probably."

"Oh, did you know that Ji Hoon ah and Wonyoung ah are dating?"

"They are?!"

"Yeah."

"Then what about Minju ssi and Yujin ssi?"

"I don't know. Yujin ah has been like this forever even though she personally believed that Ji Hoon ah had feelings for Wonyoung."

"Does Minju believe that he does?"

"I don't know how she feels about it right now."

"Try texting her."

"Is that really a good idea?"

"Why not? We can say that we are wondering if he likes Wonyoung ah as well."

"Fine, but don't blame me if this goes wrong."

"We'll be fineeeee."

Hyewon picked up her phone.

Minju

:Me
Minjuuuu

Minju:
Yes?

:Me
Do you think Hoon ah likes Wonyoung ah?

Minju:
From what I've heard, probably.

:Me
What are you going to do about it?

Minju:
Nothing.

:Me
Are you going to continue to like him?

Minju:
Most likely.
Even if they were to announce that they're dating, I'd probably still harbor feelings for him

:Me
Really?!

Minju:
Yeah
He's the perfect guy
He gets along really well with all of us, regardless of the differences in personalities. He's really wise, really good looking, and he's a great cook.
He's basically the perfect husband Unnie.
Yujin ah feels the same way.