Chapter 44

The next day, everyone got up and started heading to the building.

Chaewon patted Y/N on the back, "Are you ready to start dancing with us?"

"Do I have to?"

"You need the exercise. Why not?"

"Fine."

The girls in the car cheered, eventually arriving at their destination and letting the other members know what was going on once they arrived at the practice room.

"I'm excited to see this." Yuri giggled.

Yena put her bag down, "Y/N ssi have you ever danced before?"

Y/N looked over to the duck and shook his head.

"Perfect. You've got three really great dancers here." Minju commented.

Looking around at the members Y/N asked, "Who?"

"You already know about Chaeyeon and Tomi, but Chaewon ah is also really good at dancing." Eunbi said pointing at each member.

"I see."

"Let's have him join us after the choreographer leaves." Sakura suggested.

Y/N's face lit up, "I like that idea."

"Yeah I don't think the choreographer would want him joining and messing things up."

Y/N chatted with Hyewon some more, sitting down in his usual spot once the choreographer walked in. After about an hour, the girls decided to call a break prompting Hyewon to walk over to Y/N.

"Want to try that other restaurant you were eyeing last time?"

"The sandwich place?"

"What other place were you eyeing?"

"You."

Everyone else in the room looked at Y/N with complete disgust except the two maknaes and Chaewon who let out a low snicker.

"Wait I didn't mean in that way-"

"Never do that again please."

"Ne."

"Now let's go eat."

"Okay..."

"Unnie why did you look at Y/N ssi that way?" Yujin asked.

Minju patted the puppy's head causing the younger to close her eyes and smile, "Don't worry about it Yujinnie, it's something you'll learn later on."

"Okay."

In the food court, Y/N and Hyewon were munching on their sandwiches. 

Y/N frowned, "This isn't as good as I thought it would be."

"Why would you think getting mayo, pepperoni, lettuce, cheese and turkey would taste good?"

"They said I could put anything on the menu in the sandwich so I thought it would be funny if I picked random items..."

"I'm never letting you order for yourself at sandwich places again."

"Hey, I can order for myself. This was just a one time thing."

"You're right this was a one time thing, at this sandwich place. Who knows where else you might pull something like this. I shouldn't let you order anywhere without my approval."

"You're treating me like a child."

"You're acting like a child."

"How so?"