Chapter 175

Y/N walked into the building, scanning the area for any eyes that lay on him.

I hope they don't notice my arm...

As time passed, Y/N found himself enjoying the girls' antics. Despite the fact that he had seen the twelve girls together just recently, it was with the addition of JiU and the clothes. This time felt refreshing to the man as he watched everyone interact similarly to how he would see them on tv or on VLive.

After their performance, Y/N watched the girls sleep in their make-shift beds.

I never thought this was real, but most of them are actually asleep...

After their performance wrapped up, the girls thanked everyone on set before some of the girls went to their next scheduled event.

"How packed is the schedule?" Y/N asked, looking towards Eunbi.

"Not too packed." Eunbi replied, "We've just got one more thing to do."

"Oh, is that really it?"

"Our manager spaced out our schedule so as to not burn us out."

"That's good to hear. I'm glad your manager is taking good care of you guys."

"Yeah, she's practically the backbone of this group."

"Wait- But not all of the members have the same scheduled events?"

"No."

"Interesting."

"Yeah, but that just gives everyone in this van the ability to rest for the day before our next schedule."

"What do you have tomorrow?"

"Some of us are going to attend a game show."

"Which members?"

"Yena, Yuri, Wonyoung and Chaewon."

"Huh... That's not the lineup I anticipated."

"They asked specifically for those four."

"I see. Does Hyewon ah have any scheduled events?"

"Other than the ones with the group? No." 

"I don't? What happened to the LoL one?"

"Oh, right. She has that one. Manager unnie told us that it might get canceled because of rumors of a covid case there."

Hyewon frowned, "Really?"

"Yeah."

"That's a shame... I wanted to show my fans what I could do."

"It gives you more time to practice so they don't see bronze gameplay." Sakura commented, causing Y/N to burst into laughter.

"Ya, I'm not that bad."

"That's what you think." Sakura retorted, "you're just unaware of what you don't know."

Hyewon pouted as she looked towards her boyfriend.

"What?" Y/N said in between laughs.

"You're not going to back me up?"

Y/N calmed himself down, turning towards the cherry blossom beauty.

"She's been getting better."

Sakura smirked, letting out a chortle, "Simp."

Y/N smiled back, "You know it."

The rest of the ride consisted of Y/N looking out the window while Hyewon held his hand, wrapping her arms around his.