Chapter 164

Y/N sat down in the chair next to Hyewon's desk, munching on a slice of Asian pair.

"It's been too long since I've had one of these."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I didn't really eat fruit, period. Even here, it was just the occasional apple, banana or orange."

"I see. What other fruits have you not eaten in a while?"

Y/N scratched his head.

"Hm... Honeydew?"

"Oh... I could go for some right now. We should ask JiU ah to pick up some Melona popsicles next time she goes shopping."

"That would be nice, but wouldn't they just get eaten up instantly?"

"Most of the members here either won't eat it because they're on a diet, or they won't because they didn't ask for it at which they don't think of it as theirs."

"Interesting. What about you? You're always stealing people's food."

"Ya. I'm not stealing, I'm just eating it before it goes bad."

"Mhm."

"Plus, I work hard to keep my weight."

"Didn't you say the other day that you gained a few pounds?"

"Yes, but we're going to the gym tomorrow."

"We are?"

"Yep."

"How the hell am I going to work out with a missing arm?"

"I don't know. I'm sure there are enough workouts for you that don't require two arms. Your two core workouts shouldn't require two arms."

"That's true. I was kind of hoping to build up my arms though..."

"You can build up your left arm."

"I guess..."

Hyewon typed on  her keyboard, inputting her credentials to log onto League of Legends.

"I swear, if I don't get ganks this game."

"I don't see what the problem is. If you don't get ganks, that means that your jungler is doing something somewhere else, no?"

"I guess, but that also means that they could be feeding their ass off in say, mid lane or bot lane."

"That's true. You should just focus on yourself though. That's the best way to improve and get yourself out of elo hell."

"You're right..."

"Today, you should focus on being aggressive in lane. Most of the time, you have the range advantage."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"If they walk up to hit cs, smack them. If they walk up to you, run away. If they're doing anything else, smack them."

"You make it sound so much easier than it is."

"It's easy once you apply the concept."

"Is it?"

"Yeah. Try it out this game."

Mid way through the game, a voice sounded from behind the couple, startling both of them.

"This is quite the game. What elo is this?"

"Oh- Ya. JiU ah. You should announce your presence or something."

"You're going to get startled regardless, right? Just pay attention to your surroundings."

"My bad. I'm sorry I can't sense the presence of the stealthiest thing on the planet."