Chapter 120

An hour later, Y/N and Hyewon walked out of their rooms and joined the other members at the entrance of the mansion.

"Alright, remember. We're going to the gym, and then we're heading off for arts and crafts."

"Ne." Everyone replied.

JiU opened the door revealing a few limousines.

"Let's load up!"

Y/N walked into his limousine with Hyewon, Chaeyeon and Sakura. The car ride was extremely quiet as no one had anything to say.

Y/N looked out the window.

I wonder how the teams will go this time.

A few minutes later, the limousines arrived at their destination. The members got out, to reveal a massive gym.

"We'll pick teams once we settle down in the gym."

Everyone nodded.

Y/N began to walk, when he felt someone grab his hand.

Y/N looked back to see Hyewon with a slight smile on her face.

Cute...

Y/N felt Y/N junior rise, and his heart stopped.

Seriously?! Now?!

Hyewon's face turned to one of confusion, and then disgust.

"Ya, it doesn't mean anything."

"Sure..."

Chaewon giggled from the other side of the group, promptly receiving a smack from Wonyoung.

The group settled down, and began to chat as Wonyoung, Yujin Chaeyeon and JiU set up the volleyball net.

Y/N looked at JiU.

"Huh... Is it just me or does it look like JiU shrank?"

Everyone looked at the mentioned girl.

Chaewon nodded, "Yeah, it looks like she did."

Yena cupped her hands around her mouth, "JiU ah! Come stand next to Eunbi unnie real quick!"

Eunbi looked at Yena, "Why me?"

"Because Nako is too short."

Y/N closed his eyes.

Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. You don't want Nako ssi to hate you more than she already does.

"Ya!"

JiU walked next to Eunbi and put her back to the leader's.

Yena swiped her hand across the top of the two girl's heads, "Yeah. JiU ah is one hundred fifty-eight centimeters instead of one hundred sixty-four."

Y/N tilted his head, "Why did you shrink? Didn't you say you were one hundred sixty-four when you first revealed yourself?"

"Wonyoung ah told me to shrink so I could become more cuddly."

"I'm still trying to convince her to be Nako unnie's height." Wonyoung interrupted.

"Interesting..."

"Done!" Yujin shouted.

JiU walked in front of the group, "Who wants to be team captain?"

Nako raised her hand.

"Okay. Nako unnie will be the team captain for the second team. Anyone else want to be a team captain?"

Y/N raised his hand.