Chapter 34

The next day, everyone was present at the table except Wonyoung.

"What time is Ji Hoon ah arriving?" Eunbi asked.

"I'm not sure, he just said he's going to be coming over today." Hitomi responded.

"How are you going to sneak Wonyoung ah out before then?"

"I'll just text him to visit the other dorm first then."

"Okay."

Y/N swallowed his food, "I kind of want to ask talk to him about our conversation last night."

"Go for it." Eunbi replied, "It wouldn't hurt to try ."

"Okay."

Shortly after everyone finished consuming their breakfast, Hitomi alerted the other present inhabitants that Ji Hoon was in the other dorm. The bread loaf headed to Wonyoung's room struggling pulling her out.

"Eunbi unnie asked me to bring you. Let's go."

"I don't wanna!"

"If you do, I'll get Ji Hoon to visit later today."

With that, all resistance was gone. The maknae went into her room to put on makeup, grabbed her mask and dashed out the door.

Hitomi grabbed her keys, "Alright, I'll text Yujin to come down and then he'll come in shortly after. Don't waste this opportunity. Getting Ji Hoon over here is a pain in my neck."

A few minutes after Hitomi left, Ji Hoon knocked on the door and entered.

"You know you don't have to knock before you unlock the door..." Eunbi joked.

"I know but it's common courtesy to knock before you enter a door."

Ji Hoon sat down on the couch, "Alright, fire away."

Everyone looked at the young one casually sitting on the couch.

Eunbi looked back at Ji Hoon, "Fire away?"

"Hitomi noona asked me to come over. Is there nothing you guys need to talk about?"

The others in the room looked at each other.

Minju stepped forward, "Can we talk privately in my room?"

"Sure."

The two walked into Minju's room.

"So, what's up?"

Minju pointed at her bed, "Sit."

Y/N looked at her baffled.

This isn't like her...

Ji Hoon sat down, "Okay."

Minju ambled towards Ji Hoon, the dimly lit room amplifying the tensions between the two.

"Ji Hoon ah."

"I don't like the way you're approaching this."

Minju stood in front of the tense boy, staring deep into his eyes.

"You know, I've had my eyes on you for a bit."

Ji Hoon remained silent, causing Minju to straddle on top of him. Minju hovered right above Ji Hoon's neck. 

Why isn't he budging?

"Why are you hesitating?" 

"D-Don't worry about it."

Minju came to eye level with Ji Hoon who was looking directly at her. Slowly, she leaned in for a kiss but stopped right before Ji Hoon's awaiting lips.