Chapter 61

The next day, everyone got up to continue their schedule. But when Y/N walked into the living room, he noticed it was missing a person.

"Where's Ji Hoon ah?"

"Oppa's still sleeping."

"That's odd, isn't he usually the first one awake?"

"Yeah, he just decided to stay in bed a bit longer I guess."

"Okay."

Eunbi looked up, "Wait Ji Hoon ah is asleep?! He's the one that is supposed to answer the door when the doctor gets here..."

"Why are you making him answer the door?" Hitomi asked, "If word gets out that a young boy is answering the door of one of the top female groups in Korea, then there are surely going to be problems."

"Relax, he looks old enough to be one of our managers."

"He looks like a seventeen year old."

"I'll just have him wear actual clothes so he looks older."

"You know he hates wearing normal clothes."

"Who else is going to answer the door?"

"Chaewon unnie can answer it herself."

"She said her eyes hurt so much that she can't open them."

"Then one of us can stay back."

Wonyoung raised her hand, "I volunteer as tribute!"

"No," Eunbi declined, "I cannot leave you two alone."

"We sleep in the same room every day, why can't we stay home together?"

"Because Ji Hoon ah is going to mess around and blow something up."

"That's not true! He's the most responsible one here!"

Y/N started walking towards the door.

This is quite chaotic...

Hyewon stood up, "Then Y/N ah and I will stay here. I'm practically done with my vocal practice and Y/N ah can pass as our manager. Then after the doctor comes and you guys finish practicing, you can come pick us up so we can work out."

Eunbi nodded her head, "That sounds good to me."

Hitomi looked over to the older volunteer, "Are you sure? I can stay since I'm practically done as well."

"It's okay, I feel like the group needs you to be there in case things get out of hand."

"If you say so."

Y/N walked away from the door.

Nevermind, I guess we're not leaving the house today.

The group left to continue their schedule. Not sure what to do, Y/N just went back to sleep. When he woke up, Hyewon was nowhere in the room. Not sure where she went, Y/N looked at his tie which pointed towards Wonyoung's room. He quietly walked towards the maknae's room to avoid waking up the hurting radish and knocked on the door. Shortly after, Hyewon opened the door.

"Good morning, what's up?"

"I was just wondering where you were."

"Oh, I was drying Wonyoung ah's hair."

"Where's Ji Hoon?"

"I don't know. Wonyoung said she went to shower and then he disappeared."

"Weird."

"Do you want to play some more LoL when I finish?"

"Aren't we supposed to open the door for the doctor when they get here?"