Chapter 35

Wonyoung pulled Ji Hoon over to her room causing Y/N to sigh.

Hyewon looked at Y/N, "What's wrong?"

"This is a lot of stuff to take in. Ji Hoon and Wonyoung are tied, he says that the ties are different and he is also holding information from us."

Chaeyeon got up to get water, "Why do you think he's holding things from us?"

"I don't know. But he does seem like one of those powerful people in movies."

"Powerful people?"

"Smart, mature, and he said 'a few' as if he had more, but he listed three. Hyewon ah can only sense two things that are extremely similar and Wonyoung ah, the one who's as seasoned as Ji Hoon in this can only sense two things. Even if one of them seems really powerful, getting more than two seems to be something people can't really do easily. May I remind you that he has more than three."

"That seems like something that would easily overload his brain." Hyewon commented.

"But he said that the fairytale and reality aren't the same." Chaeyeon replied.

"He also said that the fairytale could be based off of reality." Y/N added.

Eunbi gasped, "Does that mean that Ji Hoon could die soon?"

"I'm afraid so."

"What about Wonyoung ah?"

Y/N turned to Chaeyeon, "What happened when one out of the two tied people perished?"

"The tie disappeared and the living one returned to normal."

Hitomi stepped into the living room, "You're telling me that Ji Hoon and Wonyoung ah are bound by the same thing that you two are?"

"Yes."

"And you're saying he could die from it?"

"There is a chance."

"Why did he never tell us about this?"

"You probably didn't ask." Hyewon joked.

"That's not what I meant... Whatever."

Hitomi walked back to her room. Inside Wonyoung's room, Wonyoung was straddled on top of Ji Hoon, who was laying down.

"Why did you move on top of me so suddenly?"

"I'm not getting off until you tell me what you were talking to Minju unnie and the others about."

"You guessed?"

"Yeah. I knew the moment that Hitomi unnie pulled Yujin unnie and I out that something was going on. When we arrived home, you appeared to be ending a serious conversation with the others, but Minju unnie wasn't there. And when I check her room she seemed to be in her own world."

Ji Hoon pulled Wonyoung down, her head now on his chest, "You really are a smart girl."

Wonyoung beamed a bright smile, "I learned from the best."

Ji Hoon stroked the top of Wonyoung's head, "Atta girl."

Wonyoung hummed in response, "So what were you guys talking about?"

"Minju noona pulled me into her and Hyewon noona's shared room and tried to arouse me. Once I called her bluff, she calmed down and she talked to me about how she heard Y/N ssi talking about him overhearing my conversation with Hii noona."

"I'm surprised she didn't at least text you about it."

"Oh well, thanks to you telling me about what happened earlier, things didn't go awry."