Chapter 88 🔞

That night, Y/N closed his eyes. Not too long after, he heard the creak of a door and saw a figure pass his door.

Is that Wonyoung ah? What's she doing this late at night?

Y/N sat up and walked through the dark dorm to hear rummaging. Unsure as to what was happening, he turned on the lights. After a few seconds, he processed what was going on in the room.

"Wonyoung ah? What are you doing?"

"I'm making milk for the baby."

"Is it hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, I see. Well, good night then."

"Good night."

Y/N walked back into his shared room and laid down with Hyewon.

"What was that about?"

"She's making food for the baby."

"Oh that makes sense. How did she know it's hungry though?"

"I don't know, I don't hear any crying."

"Maybe she is more competent that I gave her credit for."

Y/N chuckled, "That's mean."

"You know I'm joking."

Meanwhile in the room next door, Minju waited for Wonyoung to turn off the living room lights and walk past their closed door before making her movements.

The older Ji Hoon woke up to his arm being moved. Slowly, it was unwrapped from around his girlfriend, and brought down.

There's no way she's doing this right now.

Minju took her boyfriends hand and slid it underneath her shorts.

Please don't wake up from this...

Slowly, she maneuvered the hand underneath her undergarments and pressed it lightly on her clit. A light moan escaped the girl right before she covered her mouth with her free hand.

I hope he didn't wake up from that.

Minju moved the hand in circles as she pleasured herself. Light, silenced moans escaped her mouth filling the room.

"Ah... Oppa..."

Eventually she came. After riding out her high, Minju felt her soaked underwear and sighed.

I need to go clean this up now... I also need to grab a wipe to clean up Oppa's fingers.

Right as she started getting up, Minju was pulled back downwards. A hand covered her mouth and another one inserted two fingers inside her drenched core. A slightly loud, yet muffled moan escaped the unsuspecting girl.

"Mmh~"

Minju instantly turned her head to the person behind her.

"Who said you could use my hands to masturbate?" The older Ji Hoon asked in a low, deep voice.

Chills ran down Minju's spine as she was both scared, and turned on by this dominant side of the older man.

"I might just have to punish you for that."

Minju shook her head and took Ji Hoon's hand off of her mouth, "We have to wake up early tomorrow."

"That's not my problem. I'm not going anywhere."

"B-But what about me?"

"This will teach you a lesson."

Ji Hoon started inserting his fingers deeper, slowly.