Chapter 150

As she clicked away, something struck Hyewon's mind.

"Hey, wait a second... How are you so far from Chaewonie?"

"I extended the tie."

"Weren't you guys supposed to let the tie rest?"

"It's been a good bit. I'm sure it'll be fine."

"I don't know... With your recent luck regarding ties, I'm not sure if this is a good idea."

"We'll be fineeee."

"If you say so."

 "What do you think would happen if we were to wear out the tie?"

"I have a feeling that it'll just revert to its original length and stay like that."

"Hm... That does make sense."

"Let's go back to the room after this. I don't want to test your luck."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. For all I know, you could get pulled to the ground with no way to get up and leave Chaewonie hanging from the ceiling."

"That's scary..."

"Exactly. I'll wrap up this game as fast as I can."

"Okay. You should push bot lane and move to baron."

"Thaaaanks."

Y/N chuckled, "You said you wanted to close out the game."

"On my own."

Y/N leaned back in his chair, "Go for it."

Fifteen minutes later, the couple arrived back at their room.

"You know, you had many opportunities to end."

"Yeah! But my team wouldn't listen!"

"Sometimes the best call isn't the best call."

"Okay, thanks grandpa."

"Grandpa?!"

"You sound like an old man giving out advice."

"I am giving out advice."

"You also sound like an old man."

"Yeah, yeah."

The pair slid into bed sighing as they, once more, embraced the comfort of their massive bed.

"What do you think would happen if both of my ties were to cease to exist?"

Hyewon looked up, "What brought this upon your mind?"

"So much emphasis has been put on the ties recently. Before it was just something we needed to keep in mind since we couldn't travel far from each other, but now the tie seems way bigger."

"I'm glad that's happening now since we're not in the eyes of the public."

"That's true. We should get this sorted out though."

"If both of your ties were to cease to exist, I guess what happens depends on how the ties stopped existing in the first place. If it's like how ours did, then I'd be seriously worried since you won't have arms. However, if you were to retain your left arm, I guess you'd just go back to living a normal life with a job. Obviously I'd come visit you or you could come visit me, but from then on, you'd be a normal person once more. Aside from the superpowers thing."

Y/N sighed, "I'd rather that not happen."

"Why? You get to live a normal life once more."

"I don't really want to. I like living this extravagant life with you guys."