Chapter 68

The group arrived at the company building and as soon as everyone stepped out of the car, Ji Hoon disappeared.

"Wah he really can go invisible!"

Hitomi looked around, "Ji Hoon ah, where are you?" 

"Just look at your tie. It'll point you towards me."

"What about the rest of us?" Eunbi asked.

"Most of the time I'll just be standing behind Noona."

"Okay."

Everyone split off into the three groups of four assigned to them by Eunbi.

"Why can't I be with Oppa?!" Wonyoung asked unhappy with the outcome.

"You can't even see him." Hyewon responded.

"I can see his location with my tie."

"You still can't see him. Plus, you won't be able to interact with him anyway."

"I still want to be in the same group as him!"

"Stop acting like a child Wonyoung." Ji Hoon interrupted, "You're seventeen. We're only here for a few hours, and then we're going to head home."

Wonyoung pouted, "Okay..."

The three groups headed towards their studio booths and relaxed as they waited for their turn. Hyewon was the first up which she wasn't too happy about.

"You've got this!" Y/N whispered.

Hyewon smiled at her boyfriend's small gesture and held up her fist.

"Hwaiting."

As Hyewon was recording, Y/N watched her not giving a single shred of his attention to anything not even time itself.

She really is the most beautiful one here...

Hyewon walked out of the booth and smiled. 

"Y/N ah."

"Hm?"

"You're staring."

"I know."

This made Hyewon's smile grow wider, but made the other members present gag a little. After Hyewon was Chaewon. Before the two got up, Eunbi turned to the pair and pointed towards Chaewon.

"I told the producers that you aren't feeling well and that Y/N ssi is here to give you medication in the event your symptoms show up."

Eunbi held out a bottle.

Y/N took it, "What are these?"

"Sugar 'pills.' They are here to make you look more authentic."

"Okay."

The pair stood up and walked into the booth. Outside the booth, Wonyoung was still sulking. 

"Are you still sad that you're not in the same group as your precious Ji Hoon ah?"

"I am. It doesn't feel like I get to spend enough time with him."

"How?"

"Ever since he and Hitomi unnie became tied, his attention has been more focused on her."

"That makes sense. She is his cousin and also new to the tie. However, it hasn't even been a day Wonyoung ah. I think things will return back to normal soon."

"If you say so."

After Chaewon finished recording her part, Wonyoung stood up and walked slowly into the booth.