Chapter 96

"I'll go first." Wonyoung replied.

"Alright. I'm going to need you to stay seated for this one."

"Okay."

JiU walked up and stood in front of the maknae.

"Hm... Uh... Don't mind me. This'll just allow me to reach your neck. I forgot how long your legs are."

JiU straddled on top of the latter and applied her tongue to the jugular vein and drew circles with it.

Wonyoung giggled, "That tickles Oppa."

"I'm glad."

After a slight pause, JiU moved closer to the maknae's neck, her canines visibly longer than they were prior.

"I'm going to count to three okay? Do what you want with that information."

"Okay."

"One... Two... Three."

As told, JiU plunged her teeth into Wonyoung's neck. After a few seconds, Hitomi could see the color visibly draining from the maknae. Her posture became more and more lazy to the point that JiU had to hold her up.

"Don't you think that's enough?"

JiU kept going. Once she stopped, Wonyoung was barely breathing and could barely keep her eyes open.

"Alright, lets make this quick. If I take too long she will actually die."

Hitomi nodded, "Okay."

"Originally, I was going to have you stand up for this, but I don't think you're going to be able to stay standing so I'll do the same thing."

"Eung."

JiU straddled on top of the bread-lover's legs and applied the local anesthetic. Hitomi's heart was racing at this point.

Calm your heart Tomi! She can feel it!

"One... Two... Three."

JiU plunged her teeth into the older's neck and after a few moments, she pulled back leaving the bread loaf drained of all energy.

"I... didn't... know... I'd feel... so... drained..."

"Don't talk Unnie. I'll revitalize you in a few seconds."

JiU held out her hand, but nothing happened.

Shit. Did I miscalculate?!

JiU glanced over at the maknae, worry plastered across her face.

Shit.

In a flash, the girl appeared in 2Won's room startling the inhabitants.

"JiU ah?" Chaewon blinked, "What are you doing here?"

"No time."

JiU straddled on top of Chaewon surprising the latter.

"Woah, since when were you- Mmh~"

JiU plunged her teeth into the radish shocking the other two even more.

Hyewon tapped on Y/N's shoulder, "What is she doing?"

"I don't know? Sucking her blood?"

JiU retracted her teeth from the radish leaving the pale body on her bed.

"I'll be back."

As fast as she appeared, JiU disappeared from the sights of the couple. Unsure what had just happened, Y/N stood up and walked over to his barely conscious roommate.