Chapter 189

Before the JoYuriz knew it, the entire group of IZ*ONE had found themselves in the dorm, listening to JiU sing. However, as Yujin began to walk towards the duck's room, Ji Hoon grabbed her wrist, pulling her to their room.

"Hoon ah?"

"I know something's wrong, Noona. I wanted to give you time, but I can't wait. What's wrong?"

"Nothing-"

"Stop lying to me. We've known each other for three years now, and I've been hanging out with you on the daily for months. I know when there's something wrong, and this is one of those times."

"I'm telling you. There's nothing wrong."

"Yes there is. You claim that you're tired, but you still move around as if you're not. You have all the chances to sleep, yet you don't. You look at me as if you were longing for something. What is that something? Am I doing something wrong?"

Yujin pulled her hand away.

"You're not doing anything wrong."

"Then what is it? Nothing's going to be fixed effectively if you don't voice your problems."

"I just... don't feel like I'm enough for you."

"That's it?"

"What do you mean that's it?"

"Noona, you're always more than enough for me. Are you feeling down because I'm hanging out with the other members? I can stop."

"No- It's not that. I just see you hanging out with them, and it feels like you have more fun with them than you do with me."

Ji Hoon rubbed his girlfriend's head.

"Aww~ Noona. I always love the time we spend together. There isn't a second that I'd rather spend with someone else."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. That's why I spent all those hours in the room with you while you were silent despite being able to go anywhere else." 

Ji Hoon looked at his girlfriend, watching her pout while staring at the floor.

"Ya. I'm serious here."

Ji Hoon pulled Yujin into a hug, looking her in the eyes.

"Do you understand?"

Yujin nodded.

"I'm going to need a vocal answer."

"Yes."

"Okay," Ji Hoon let go of his hug. "Good. You can now go listen to my original sing."

"Mkay."

Ji Hoon watched Yujin quickly exit the room.

I'm glad that whole thing's solved.

And hour later Y/N found himself back on his bed.

That was so nice...

"I really think JiU would rise to the top of the industry." Chaewon commented.

"I think so too." Hyewon agreed, "I didn't think she'd be able to rap with her soft voice, but that was actually crazy... I'm convinced she could pull off anything."

Y/N nodded.

"I'd one hundred percent support JiU ah's debut."

"Me too." Chaewon replied.

"Oh, what are we doing tomorrow?" Y/N asked.

"What do you mean?" Hyewon asked.

"What does your schedule look like?"