Chapter 130

Y/N wandered aimless in the white abyss for what seemed like an eternity.

Am I dead? The last thing I saw was the water below the edge of the cliff... I must have died. Heh I see... After all of those times where I narrowly escaped dying, I guess death finally caught me. I should have enjoyed my time with Hyewon ah a little more....

Y/N sat down and stared blankly at the "ground."

And now it's all gone...

Hyewon sat in silence as she watched her unconscious boyfriend.

Please wake up soon.

The sound of footsteps alerted Hyewon. When she looked up, she saw Eunbi.

Eunbi furrowed her eyebrows, "What's going on here?"

"Y/N ah collapsed while we were out exploring."

Eunbi placed her hand over her mouth, "Omo! Is he okay?!"

"I think so."

"Do you know what caused him to pass out?"

"JiU ah says his tie is the reason."

"Ah..."

"Yeah."

"Well, Chaeyeon ah is cooking our lunch with Kkura so... I came to tell you guys that."

"Oh, okay. Thank you."

"Mhm."

Hyewon turned to JiU, "How long will he be out?"

"At most a few hours. He's just sleeping."

"Oh, he is?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem."

Y/N took a deep breath.

So what do I have to do now? Do I walk in a direction? Or do I have to stay here for all eternity?

Y/N looked around the blinding scenery and began to walk in a direction aimlessly.

This isn't exactly what I'd expect death to feel like.

Suddenly, Y/N's legs began to feel weak, causing him to stumble onto the ground.

Is this it?

Y/N's eyes became heavy. For every second that passed, it felt like more and more weight had been applied to Y/N's eyes until they were closed shut. A few moments later, Y/N could feel less weight on his eyes, but knew he was able to open them.

I'm laying on my back now? What's this soft cushioning below my head? Am I in a bed?

Y/N felt fingers run through his hair as if someone was playing with the locks of hair on top of his head. Curious as to who was playing with his hair, Y/N opened his eyes to the ethereal beauty looking down at him with a smile.

"Good morning Oppa. Did you sleep well?"

Y/N's face immediately became flushed and his heart raced faster than any flash of light.

"J-JiU ah?!"

JiU giggled, "Hi~"

"W-What are you doing??"

"Sitting here."

"Why is my head on your lap?"

"Because I put it there. I told Unnie that I'd keep you healthy, but that was just an excuse."