Chapter 50

Y/N looked up, "I... I asked Wonyoung ah for advice and asked her to show me how to hold Hyewon ah. Then, Hyewon ah burst out of her studio room and spotted Wonyoung and I holding each other."

Hitomi crossed her arms, "Is that all that happened?"

"Yeah."

Wonyoung walked into the room, "She's not listening to me."

Eunbi sighed, "Of course she won't listen to you. She thinks he's cheating on her with you."

Hitomi's eyes lit up, "Hyewon knows that Wonyoung ah is tied right?"

Eunbi looked back, "Yes."

"And she knows that Ji Hoon ah has really good mastery of it right?"

"Yes, get to the point."

"So we just have Ji Hoon ah come in and mediate between the two. The kid made Wonyoung ah, Yena unnie and I float when we went over to his house-"

Eunbi looked baffled, "Float?"

"Yeah. So, he must have a way of knowing, or already knows what happened there. She's bound to listen to Ji Hoon ah because she knows that he stays impartial and doesn't make conclusions unless he has concrete evidence that supports the conclusion he makes."

"Oppa is probably asleep right now. He's not answering me."

"That's okay, we can just have him come over later. For now, we just carry on with what we normally do and let Hyewon calm down. We can try to talk to her in the morning."

"Where do I sleep? I don't think she wants to sleep next to me."

"Ask Chaewon unnie to swap beds with you."

"Okay."

Y/N walked up to the resting Chaewon."

"Chaewon ah."

"Hm?"

"Can we swap beds? I don't think Hyewon ah wants to sleep with me right now."

"Yeah."

"Thank you."

Everyone went on with their day. That night was a sleepless night for both parties. Hyewon couldn't stop silently shedding tears, and Y/N couldn't keep his mind off the incident that transpired earlier. Eventually the two fell asleep waking up, at different times the next morning. Hyewon got up first and checked her phone to find nothing. A little bit disappointed, she walked to the bathroom to start getting ready. Soon after, Chaewon got out of bed followed by Y/N. Every time Y/N would make eye contact with Hyewon, she would glare at him and walk away. Even if she couldn't go far because of the tie, she was able to at least be on the opposite side of the room from him. Throughout the day, the members noticed that Hyewon was frequently checking her phone as if she was expecting something but didn't pay any mind to it. Singing practice was easy for the couple as they didn't have to see each other for the majority of it.

Alright Hyewon, don't worry about what happened yesterday. Just focus on doing your job and time will fly.

Hyewon checked her phone once more before starting her practice. Outisde, Wonyoung, Eunbi and Y/N met up.

"Oppa isn't answering his phone, nor is he responding to me."

Eunbi furrowed her eyebrows, "He isn't?"

"Yeah, which is really weird. I texted him and expected him to respond in the morning, but he didn't. He's not even answering my thoughts. I checked his body and he's perfectly fine."

"So he's just ignoring you."

Wonyoung frowned, "I hope not..."

"Should you guys visit him later today?"