Chapter 22

Huh?!

Y/N couldn't comprehend what had just happened.

"Let me go use the restroom to help me think about this."

"Mkaay"

Y/N left the room and entered the bathroom to wash his face.

Why did she ask me out so suddenly? This is way to abrupt, I'm not sure how to answer. What do I do?

After a few minutes, Y/N left the bathroom to find Wonyoung walking down the hallway in a rush.

"Y/N ssi, is Hyewon unnie acting weirdly?"

"Not really, why?"

"She had a lot of alcohol through the chocolate Minju unnie bought earlier. Oppa is drunk as well."

"She's drunk?"

"I assume so. She had more chocolates than Oppa did. That Minju... She bought three bags of that stuff and those two ate every last piece in the span of two hours..."

Is that why she asked me out? How much has that topic been weighing on her?

"Alright. Make sure you don't make any moves on Ji Hoon ssi while he's drunk."

"I wouldn't forgive myself if I did. It feels wrong to take advantage of him in that vulnerable state."

"Good."

"I told Eunbi unnie to stay outside of the room for a bit so that you two have time in case Unnie does something while drunk."

"Thank you."

Y/N walked back to Eunbi's room while Wonyoung went to take care of the drunken Ji Hoon.

"Hyewon ah?"

"Hmmm?"

"You're still awake."

"Do you have your answer?"

"Not yet."

"How long will it take?"

"I heard from Wonyoung that the chocolates that you and Ji Hoon ssi ate had alcohol in them, so I'll wait till tomorrow when you aren't drunk to talk about this."

"Why not now?"

"Because you're drunk."

"That just means I'm less reserved with my feelings."

"It wouldn't feel right to say yes here."

"Why?"

"It would feel like I'm taking advantage of the situation. I want you to be sober so I know that you truly want this."

"But I do."

"I'm not sure if the sober Hyewon would want this though."

"Fine."

Y/N got back under the covers with Hyewon snuggling under his arm once more.

"Y/N ah?"

"Hm?"

"You know... I've never had a boyfriend before..."

"You told me that earlier."

I have to take my emotions out of this to prevent anything bad from happening, but it's SO hard...

"Do you want to date me?"

"I will answer that in the morning."

Hyewon pouted, "But I want to know now."