Chapter 89 🔞

A/N: If you want to skip Smut Pt. 2 Electric Boogaloo, I'd recommend you keep scrolling till you get to the massive gap in text. You won't miss anything.

The next morning, Minju folded as she tried to step out of bed.

Ji Hoon chuckled, "You having fun there?"

Minju turned to her boyfriend and whisper shouted, "No! It hurts!"

"I guess the members will have to say that you hurt yourself during practice or something."

Minju sighed, "I guess so."

Chaewon leaned on the door frame, "Someone had fun last night."

Minju gasped, "Could you hear us?!"

"No, but seeing how you're having trouble walking, I assume that Oppa did you good last night."

"You're welcome to join us next time." Ji Hoon commented.

Chaewon's face lit up as she looked towards the older, "Really?!"

Ji Hoon looked towards the struggling frog, "Right Min?"

Minju nodded shyly.

Chaewon walked over to the older man and straddled on top of him, "Why don't we start right now? I would love to wear your hand as my necklace Oppa. I also wouldn't mind if you marked me like you did that whore over there as well."

"Ya." Minju interrupted, "Just because you're allowed to join us, doesn't mean you can freely hit on my boyfriend."

Chaewon hovered her lips over Ji Hoon's and stared deep into his eyes, "Hitting on your boyfriend? I'm about to fuck him Min."

Chaewon and Ji Hoon started making out in front of Minju.

ARGHH I can't help but admit that that's hot...

Chaewon began to grind on top of the older man as the two tongues fought for dominance. Ji Hoon snuck his hand under Chaewon's hoodie and started kneading her breasts.

Ji Hoon pulled back, "You're not wearing a bra."

Chaewon bit her lip, "Mmh~ You like what you're feeling? I took off my underwear last night in hopes that I could turn you on with this thin oversized hoodie. I think you'll like my chest better than Min's flat chest~"

Minju pouted as she placed her hands on her chest.

I'm not that small...

Ji Hoon grinned, "Min's are just perfect for me."

Minju smiled as she began to feel bubbly inside.

Chaewon frowned, "That's a shame. I'll have to make you mine some other way."

Chaewon continued to grind on the older man as they made out, eliciting moans from the radish. Soon after, Chaewon got off and pulled down Ji Hoon's underwear.

"Oh Oppa... You're huge. I want you to pound me with this."

Chaewon licked the shaft of the older man a few times before taking the length in her mouth.

Ji Hoon grabbed a fist full of the radish's hair, "Ohh~ Chaewon ah... That feels good."

Chaewon took the length out of her mouth and started pumping Ji Hoon's shaft as she smirked.

"You'll be calling me mommy soon enough."

"We'll see. From what I can tell, you're just a brat waiting to be broken."

"Go on then, break me."

Chaewon took Ji Hoon's length back in her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down, fingering herself in the process.