Chapter 134

Y/N slid into his shared bed with a sigh.

"What did you two talk about?"

"Hm?"

"When you asked her to talk in private?"

"I went to talk about how I feel like a side character."

"A side character?"

"You guys are able to do all this stuff with your ties, while I can't really do anything."

"Your feeling also stems from everything practically revolving around JiU as well, right?"

"Yeah."

"I can see where you're coming from. I used to feel the same. While we were living our lives going from day to day just doing what we need to, something always happened to JiU despite trying her best to blend in with the crowd. Over time, we just accepted it, deciding that that's just how life is. There's nothing wrong with everyday being the same. In fact, the consistency is kind of nice."

"You're right."

"I'm kind of glad that everything revolves around JiU."

"Why so?"

"Because I don't feel competent enough for things to revolve around me. I like to be in people's shadows."

"I remember you saying that once."

"Yeah, so I kind of like JiU ah being there. It makes sense too, she feels like she'd be some really important person."

"I see."

"Hey, if you want to become the 'main character' again, you should convince her to become an idol or something. She'd make a great MC."

Y/N chuckled, "I don't think Wonyoung ah would like that idea."

"It'd get JiU ah away though."

"I guess."

Hyewon rested her head on Y/N's shoulder.

"Hey, I'm just joking around here."

Y/N nodded his head in hopes that Hyewon would feel his movements and understand what he was trying to say.

"Are you tired?"

"A little."

"Head off to bed then. We don't have anything else to do."

"I think I will."

Hyewon felt Y/N's heart rate slow down, signifying that he had entered dreamland.

I hope he'll be able to find solace in this situation...

Hyewon looked up as she heard more footsteps enter than had exited.

Is there one more person? I thought everyone was in their beds already.

Hyewon squinted her eyes to see a third silhouette walk up the stairs.

"Unnie. Hyewon unnie. I know you're awake."

Hyewon sat up.

"You were talking to me?"

"Yeah."

"What's up?"

"We have another member here."

"Member?"

"This is Ji Seok."

"Who?"

"A clone."

"Another one?! How many are you going to create?"

"Three total."

"So that's your last one?"