Chapter 19

Meanwhile at Ji Hoon's house, Wonyoung was laying next to Ji Hoon who was scrolling through his phone.

"Hey Oppa?"

"Hm?'

"How long has it been?"

"We're coming up on seven years."

"Really?!"

"You're telling me you don't even know the anniversary date?"

"I-I do, I just didn't realize it was so soon..."

"How long do you think this will last?"

"I'm not sure, I don't like to think about those types of things."

Wonyoung wrapped her arm around Ji Hoon's stomach. 

"How have you been feeling lately?"

"I'm fine."

"Have you been feeling stressed?"

"Your hands."

Wonyoung giggled, "I'm just messing around."

Wonyoung looked over at Ji Hoon meeting his gaze.

I can't believe this is the guy I've known my entire life. I don't feel like I'm enough for him. I wish I could do something for him...

Wonyoung took Ji Hoon's phone and placed it down, resting her head on his chest.

"You know we're of age right? We are able to do these types of things."

"Stop joking around, we agreed on this a while ago remember?"

"I do, but that's the only thing that seems to calm your nerves."

"Maybe you just suck at reading me."

"It's hard when I can't sense them like you. It doesn't help that you're more stoic than Hyewon Unnie."

"Noona isn't that stoic."

"You're still really hard to read."

"Come on, we've known each other our entire lives and you still can't understand what I'm thinking?"

"You can't either without this stupid thing."

"I can with ease."

"Yeah right."

"Wonyoung, your hands."

Wonyoung looked up, "Come onnnn I might be bad at reading you, but I can tell you're stressed. You're colder than usual. Plus, I can hear your heart racing in reaction to my movements."

"That's something I can't control."

"You know, one day I could just slip in a substance to provoke you."

"I don't even let you get me my water, what makes you think that you can slip something in anything I ingest?"

Wonyoung giggled again, "That's true, plus Eunbi Unnie would kill me if she heard that I did that or if she found out I was in possession of something like that."

"Why do you keep going to this type of topic? This isn't like you."

"Why do you keep asking?"

"Because I'm completely bewildered at the thought of my innocent Wonyoung thinking like this."

"Yours? Are you finally claiming me as yours?"

"That's not what I meant."

"Like I said the earlier Oppa, this is the only way I can really get to you and relieve your stress. You're going to grow grey hairs at this point with all the stress you have building up in your life. You really should lean on me at least a little."