Chapter 98

Y/N walked into the computer room to see Hyewon and Wonyoung on the computers.

"Hey, what are you two doing?"

"I'm online shopping while Unnie is playing." Wonyoung answered.

"I'm surprised to see you on JiU's computer."

"I know all of her passwords. There isn't a single thing of her's I can't get in."

"That's creepy."

"No it's not! We just share everything with each other."

"That's not weird at all."

"I guess you've never been that close with someone..."

"Ya, that was a low blow." Hyewon interrupted.

"I'm just saying..."

Y/N ignored the last comment and walked behind his girlfriend.

"You're doing well."

"Yeah. For once, my jungler came and ganked me."

"I feel like you rely on your jungler too much."

"I do not! Top is just impossible to play alone."

"Probably because you play Teemo."

"That's not it! The other champions are just too broken!"

"Let me watch and I'll be the judge of that."

Y/N observed Hyewon play until the game ended.

"So?" Hyewon tilted her head upwards so that she made eye contact with her boyfriend, "What's your verdict?"

"My verdict is that you have a lot to learn. And I'll teach you."

"You'll teach me?"

Y/N turned on one of the other two empty computers, "Yep. Then, we'll hop into a game together."

"Okay."

Y/N scooted his chair next to his girlfriend's, "The first thing I saw was that your spacing left room for improvement."

"If you want to say it was bad, then just say it."

"Your spacing was abysmal. You either stepped too far back, or too far forward. You also didn't poke and instead let your laner engage on you when you could have easily kept your distance and drained their health with your auto's. In that game specifically, you could have frozen the wave to make sure that you were able to scale while putting your enemy behind."

"Ya, I thought you were gold."

"I am."

"Then why are you talking like how JiU ah did when she would tell me what I'm doing wrong?"

"Probably because you were doing so many things wrong that she started with the basics."

"She said the basics were that my csing skills were horrible and that I need to ward if I'm going to over extend..."

"Well that too."

"You're telling her to do things that are far above her skill level."

Y/N and Hyewon turned around to see JiU leaning on the wall behind them.

"Instead, you need to have her revisit the basics so that she can build up from there. There's no point in teaching her how to freeze if she can't cs. It took Kkura unnie a few weeks to get the basics down, so I suggest you start now."

"Just what did you teach Kkura unnie?" Hyewon asked.

"The basics. I also taught her how to roam, TP tank and keep her lead. I'm currently teaching her how to apply her lead effectively."