Chapter 105

Y/N walked over to Chaewon's suitcases and started repacking them.

"Pull the other clothes you plan on packing with you and start folding them."

"'Kay."

Chaewon walked over to her closet and pulled out a pile of clothes. Y/N glanced over at the radish to see how she folded her clothes.

"Ya, you don't want to fold it like that. You should do it like this."

Y/N elegantly folded the article of clothing with ease impressing both Chaewon and Hyewon.

"Can you guide me through it? I learn easier by going through the process."

Hyewon glared at the radish and mouthed, "I know what you're trying to do here."

Y/N tilted his head, "How do you want me to guide you?"

"Can you stand behind me and guide my hands? That'll help me understand."

"Isn't that the cheesy thing they do in Kdramas?"

"It's popular for a reason."

"It's popular because it allows the writers to get the two characters close."

"Never mind that. Just do it. It helps me learn."

"If you say so."

Chaewon smirked at Hyewon, "See? I can do better."

"You want to take the sleeves first, and fold them like this. Then you want to fold the sides of the shirt like this, and then you want to take the bottom of the shirt and fold it like so. Then, when you flip the shirt to expose the collar, you have a nicely folded shirt."

"Thank you Oppa."

Hitomi watched the entire situation go down from the hallway and shook her head as she continued to walk towards Wonyoung's room. Y/N continued to repack Chaewon's suitcase while the latter folded her clothes. An hour later, Y/N zipped up the suitcase and dusted off his hands.

"This room is done now."

Chaewon jumped onto the older and engaged in a tight hug, "Thank you Oppa! I can't image how many cases I would have need for that."

Chaewon dug her face into Y/N's neck, lightly pressing her lips on a spot, as she tightened her embrace causing Y/N to tense up. Hyewon glared at the radish as she sensed Y/N's heart rate spike and blood rush to his head.

"I-I'm going to go use the restroom. I'll be back." Y/N stuttered.

Y/N rushed out of the room, giving the two girls the room to themselves.

"What the hell was that?"

Chaewon scoffed, "You don't know? Oppa has an incredibly sensitive spot on his neck. I would have expected you to find that out already since you're his girlfriend."

Hyewon narrowed her eyes, "I wouldn't have found out unless I got too close..."

"We slept in the same bed for how long? I find out these things pretty easily."

"That means you did get to close."

"We couldn't move arms length from each other. Of course I'm going to be close."