Chapter 136

As the coupled walked towards the stream, Hyewon grabbed a hold of Y/N's hand, startling him.

"Hyewon ah?"

"Hm?"

"You're holding my hand?"

"Just making sure you're still functioning while we walk. This way, I'll know for sure if you pass out."

"You won't hear the thumping sound of my body collapsing onto the floor?"

"The grass might muffle it."

"That's true."

Soon enough, the couple approached the stream, feeling the heat radiating off of the water. Y/N squinted his eyes, surveying the area.

"Hitomi ssi said that they stand out really well, but unless we know exactly what we're looking for, everything looks the same."

Hyewon pointed her finger outwards, "I think she's talking about that bush."

Y/N looked towards the mentioned direction, locating a bush with long strands protruding from it.

"Huh... If that is it, then she wasn't lying."

The two walked up to the bush, feeling the strands with their hands.

"It's soft." Hyewon commented.

"It smells nice as well." Y/N added.

"I think this is it."

"She really wasn't lying that it stands out."

"Yeah, let's get enough to make two bracelets and head back."

"Okay."

JiU abruptly sat up from Wonyoung's lap, alerting the maknae.

"Oppa?"

JiU continued to stare in the direction of the older couple at the stream.

Something's happening. That's not supposed to happen...

As Y/N grabbed the last bit of fibers he suddenly lost his sense of balance, ending up in the river with a splash.

"Y/N!!"

Y/N laid limp in the stream, every part of his body completely relaxed. That is, everything except his right hand. An unbearable pain shot up Y/N's arm as he tried his best to release the tension.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT HURTS!!!

Luckily for him, Y/N's brain suppressed the urge to breathe as he laid completely submerged in the water. Shortly after, Y/N felt a pair of hands scoop underneath him, and pull him out of the warm water. Y/N's arm muscles remained flexed, causing unimaginable cramping pains to overload Y/N's senses.

"Y/N!! What's wrong?"

Y/N grasped his right arm with his left hand, trying to cope with the pain. To add more trouble to Y/N's brain, he couldn't seem to breathe. He held his mouth open in hopes of drawing a breath of air, but nothing happened.

"What's going on??"

"Oh my god! Tomi!! Something's wrong with Y/N!!"

Y/N felt as if his arm was tearing itself from the inside out, as he began to lose consciousness. His face as a deep crimson red, and so was his arm.

"Ya! He's wet, did he fall into the river?!"

"Eung."

"He's drowning!"

Hyewon gasped.

"What do we do?!"

"CPR of course!"