Chapter 158

While Hyewon walked into a different bedroom, Y/N walked into the living room finding Eunbi sitting on the couch.

"Eunbi ssi."

"Hm?"

"Is it true that you guys might go into an idol apartment with a bunch of other groups?"

"Who told you?"

"Chaewon ah."

"Yeah. Multiple companies are talking about providing a place for idols to stay to increase our living quality. The building will have things like a gym, a yoga room, and a sauna to try to provide the most they can to idols."

"It's about time."

"I think it's from the rise of idols taking breaks for mental health reasons. We were lucky enough to have JiU ah provide us a place to stay, but the other idols aren't."

"But it's the industry itself, right? Wouldn't it be more effective to tackle that instead?"

"There's no use trying to fix this industry. Its competitive nature is something that will stay. They're just trying to make it so that idols can regularly wind down when they get home."

"I see. What about Twice? Jeongyeon ssi and Mina ssi have gone on break for their mental health despite knowing JiU ah."

"That's just on JYP. They can wind down all they want, but if the work continues to pile up, there's no point."

Y/N nodded, "That makes sense. Do we know when this will happen?"

"No. They're still discussing it."

"So it's possible it won't happen?"

"Maybe. The main factor is whether enough companies join in since they need to compile money to build the building."

"Ah, that makes sense. Do you think it'll work out?"

"Yeah. From what I've heard, all of the idols are advocating for it to happen."

"Do you want it to happen?"

"Of course. How could I say no to an upgrade to our living space? If enough money is pooled into the project, I assume we'll get a pretty sizable place to stay."

"Really?"

"Yeah. There are some rumors that each individual dorm will be massive, which is why there will be so many stories."

"It'll be large?"

"Yeah, allegedly there will be two sets of four dorms per floor, and each dorm will be really spacious."

"Really?!"

"Mhm. However, I'm a little worried about us. With the building being dedicated to housing idols, the security is naturally going to be really tight. So, we'll have to find a solution to your tie situation with Chaewonie, and then find a place for JiU and all of the other clones to live in."

"JiU ah should be going to school in a few months, so she and the clones can probably live in her house."

"If so, then we'll need to find a solution to your problem."

"Yeah, I don't know what we're going to do here." 

"Let's hope we find a solution quickly. If they announce that they're officially building the place, then we'll only have months to figure out a solution."

"Could we just ask JiU ah to sever the tie?"

"Last time I checked, something bad could happen if the tie gets severed, right?"