Chapter 32

Wonyoung took her phone off her night stand and texted Ji Hoon

9:56 :Wonyoung
Oppa when are you coming over?
We need to talk.

❤️Oppa❤️: 9:56
Sometime soon

Wonyoung put her phone down, looked at the ceiling and sighed.

I guess the time is coming.

In the other room, Minju was scrolling through her phone aimlessly.

Do I really like him? I mean he does have a nice personality. He is also well built. Wonyoung said he's good in bed too... AISH STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT. He is the same height as me, but he is still growing. What about Wonyoung ah? She's in love with him, so I can't pursue this right? Am I even able to talk to him about it? How would he react to me talking about it?

Minju got up from her bed, "I might as well eat while I'm thinking about this so I don't starve myself."

Y/N looked at the hallway to see Minju shuffling her way out of their room.

"Good morning Minju ssi, do you want some breakfast? We have some left overs."

"Sure."

Y/N got up to serve Minju her plate as she sat down looking blankly at the table. Y/N placed the plate in front of Minju receiving a thank you and went back to eating. Observing the seemingly lifeless members, Y/N leaned over to his partner.

"Hyewon ah, Minju doesn't seem to be doing well."

Hyewon looked at her roommate, "You're right. I'm not sure what's going on though."

"Can we ask her?"

"Probably not. If she needs to, she can just go talk to Eunbi unnie or Ji Hoon ah."

"Doesn't Ji Hoon ah have to be here though?"

"Not necessarily. We all have his number."

"You do?"

"Yeah, Wonyoung wasn't a fan of it, but he recommended it in case something happened."

"I see."

"Anyway, lets go."

"Where are we heading to?"

"The gym. I told you, we're getting a set of abs on you."

"We're not only going for me right?"

"Of course not, I have to stay in shape as well."

The two left the distraught frog and loaf of bread at the table to go to the gym. As the door closed, Hitomi looked over to Minju.

"Unnie, Ji Hoon ah is coming over tomorrow. I'll be bringing Wonyoung out of the house with Yujin ah so you'll have an ample amount of time to talk to him. Don't waste this opportunity."

"Is this really a good idea?"

"Thinking about it yourself is pointless when you are able to solve the problem easily. As long as you learn, seeking out help isn't a bad thing."