Chapter 156 🔞

Y/N laughed as he watched the group of girls play for hours on end. Towards the end of their gaming session, Inzaghi walked into the room.

"Master JiU is calling for you."

Yena turned towards the butler.

"All of us?"

"Yes. Dinner is almost ready."

"Okay, we'll be down once we finish this game."

"I will let her know."

"Y/N."

Y/N turned his head to the pink haired gamer.

"Yes?"

"Can I have you do a little back seat gaming?"

"Why?"

"I don't want to keep JiU ah waiting."

"Oh, okay."

Y/N leaned to Hyewon's screen.

"You should kill the back three casters to build up a wave. While you wait for the wave to stack, you should go into their jungle to ward. If you do that now, you'll have time to back and get there in time for dragon."

Hyewon did as told, eventually moving towards the dragon.

"Yena ssi, I want you to hit the dragon as soon as it spawns."

"Okay."

"If the enemy team shows up for a fight, you should take it. You have the superior comp. If you do it correctly, you'll be able to move to baron and close the game after."

Y/N watched as the teamfight unfolded.

"Good shit. Go to baron. After you take it, reset and group as five. I want you to engage on sight Sakura ssi."

"Will do."

After doing as instructed, the three girls found themselves attacking the enemy nexus.

"Ya. This was almost too easy..."

"Of course it was, you're just too inexperienced to understand how it works, Yena ya."

"I don't play this game often."

"You should play it more."

"I will if I have time."

The group moved down the stairs after shutting down the computers, walking into the dining room.

"That was quick."

Y/N chuckled, "That's what happens when you apply high elo tactics in a silver game."

JiU nodded, "I'm glad you learned well."

Hyewon looked at the table, finding nothing there.

"Are they bringing all of the food out at once?"

JiU nodded.

"I hope you saved room. This is going to be a feast."

Hyewon smiled as she sat down.

"I always have room."

The group enjoyed a massive feast, messing around with one another as a whole group instead of their usual individual groups.

After the feast, the group played a few party games in the living room before ultimately going back to their rooms out of exhaustion.

Minju plopped into bed with Ji Hoon sliding in with a sigh opting to hug the frog from behind as.

"Did you have fun today?"

Minju nodded, "I did."

"That's good."