Chapter 111

Y/N yawned while stretching.

Wait a second, this doesn't feel like my bed...

Y/N opened his eyes to find not the room that he was used to, but instead, a big, fancy room with his girlfriend right next to him.

Are we in JiU's mansion? I don't even remember moving at all... Did she teleport us or something?

Y/N stood up and walked into the restroom to wash his face.

She wasn't lying. Everything, plus some, is here. It seems like it's just Hyewon ah and I here. I wonder where the others are...

Y/N washed his face, brushed his teeth and peeked outside of the room.

This place is massive...

In his peripherals, Y/N could see Hitomi peeking into the hallway as well.

"Good morning Hitomi ssi." Y/N said lowly.

Hitomi waved shyly as she examined the hallway.

I guess she's as confused as I am...

Out of nowhere, the scent of food flooded Y/N and Hitomi's noses. The two walked down the massive stairs and followed the scent of food, and the sound of oil sizzling. After a few minutes of walking, the duo turned the corner and entered the kitchen to find both Ji Hoons, and a few servants cooking up a storm.

"Good morning."

The two lost children turned their heads to the direction of the voice to see JiU sitting on one of the many island counters munching on an apple.

"Did you sleep well?"

The two stared at the girl in awe.

"Thaaaanks."

Y/N blinked, "Sorry, what?"

"Did you sleep well?"

Y/N nodded and continued to examine the massive kitchen.

"Larger than you expected huh?"

"It is..."

"Welcome to my real home. Here, you'll find many types of activities and forms of entertainment, along with my group of staff."

"Staff?"

"Yessir! I have a platoon of people who 'work' under me. I say that, but in reality, they just get to live here at the cost of maintaining it while I'm gone. I pay them so that in the event they want to step back into civilization, they can do so without having to worry about things such as money. They are also fluent in about twelve languages, can cook, and are all experienced martial artists. That's just scratching the surface though. To answer where they come from, I guess you could say they're tied to this place."

"People can be tied to places?"

"Not necessarily. They are destined to be here, if they tried to escape, they'd just end up back here no matter what they did. Not that any of them would want to, as all of their families have been working here happily for generations."

"They work here happily?"

"Mhm! I don't know why you wouldn't want to. There's so much to do here, and not only that, but all living expenses are covered as long as you keep this place clean and functioning."

"And if someone doesn't do their job?"

"They always do. Everyone here has been raised properly and understands their responsibilities, along with cherishing the privileges they have."