Chapter 48

Y/N and Hyewon jumped onto their bed right after showering separately.

Y/N turned to the girl beside him, "What do you think the other three are doing right now?"

"Judging by the time, I'd say they're heading back right now."

"How do you know?"

"Because Tomi is with them."

"Ah."

"I'm sure they'll get back soon."

As if on queue, the front door clicked and a muffled "I'm back" could be heard from the living room.

"Yep."

Y/N got up causing Hyewon to look at him.

"Where are you going?"

"Chaeyeon ssi is going to start cooking soon."

"I see."

Y/N walked into the living room to spot that there was only one person.

"Where's Wonyoung ah?"

"At Ji Hoon's house." Hitomi replied

"She's still there?"

"She'll be staying there for the next two days."

"Eunbi ssi gave them the green light?"

"Yeah, Ji Hoon ah called her himself. Oh yeah," Hitomi pulled a ziplock bag that hosted a couple steaks out of her bag, "Can you put these in the fridge? Ji Hoon ah experimented with them and said the other members might like them. You can try it as well if you would like." 

"Sure."

Hitomi walked to her room after thanking the former while Y/N waited for Chaeyeon to walk into the living room. A couple minutes later, the feather appeared, spotting Y/N sitting on the couch.

"Oh, you're here already. Ready?"

"Yep."

At the dinner table, everyone was eating as usual before Eunbi grabbed their attention.

"Everyone, listen up!"

All eyes were on her.

"After this comeback and its following promotions, we're going to be going on vacation!"

Everyone cheered.

"We'll be going to Hawaii."

"Hawaii?!"

Y/N raised his hand, "Where will we be staying?"

"At Ji Hoon's house."

"He has a house there?"

"Yes."

"How big is it?"

"We don't know. We've never been there."

"But it can fit fourteen people."

"Apparently."

"It must be a mansion."

"Who knows."

"How does he even get this stuff?"

Eunbi shrugged.

"This dude must have a massive mansion full of servants with twenty rooms each with their bathroom right next to the beach."

Eunbi smiled, "You're close."

Chaewon turned to Hitomi, "Tomi is your family rich or something?"

"Not really. I don't think Yena unnie's family has the money to afford something like that either."